Hilton Quebec(Quebec City)
US$147
US$129
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$343
US$198
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$152
Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)
US$107
US$362
US$160
Littoral - Hotel & Spa(Quebec City)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotels.com
Hotel Cofortel(Quebec City)
US$1,059
US$105
All reviewscheck in was easylate at nightold quebecminute walkdormsinkdeskshelvingdresseraccommodationslaptoppillows
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

The lineup to get to the check in desk was about an hour long. When we finally got to our cell.... I mean, room... it was like being inside a furnace. Their was no air what so ever. In the middle of the night, we couldn't take it anymore so we opened up the door to let air in. We left it open and went back to bed hoping we would not get murdered in our sleep. It was either that or die of a heat stroke.
Also, the noise level in this place was unbelievable. Doors slamming at all hours of the night and people yelling and screaming. It was bad.
The beds.... where do I even start? Might as well sleep on a sheet of plywood. I swear these where matresses for a todler bed! I don't even think that a todler would be comfortable! The sheets seemed like they had not even been washed. They where covered in pubes...sick.
Bring a vaccum and a fan if you decide to stay here or better yet, spend the extra money and get a hotel. Honestly, It would of been better to just sleep in our car.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

We booked last minute as all the other options I Quebec were taken ( besides 600.00 a night rooms)

The good. Comfy beds and cheap. Two ppl 1 night=86.00

The bad. Check in was alright there was a long line and they gave us a map. Our room Was in another building that student helped us find us we looked lost. So it would be nice to be offered a tour.

He elevator in our building was broken so we carried our luggage up three sets of stairs to the 3rd floor and omg the room was about 18×8 feet long and legit hot as hell. Quebec city in August on the 3rs floor omg. My boyfriend was all like I make too much money to sleep like a peasant! Haha. I've stayed in lots of hostels and even and they all have provided a fan or some sort of air conditioning. We didn't sleep wink Even medicated and drunk, checked out early and never looked back.

We also had a huge issue with doing laundry as my boyfriend and are are traveling across canada doing laundry is a nessessity. The Laundry machines are set up to take a student card that you out money on. Out of the 6 machines 1 takes cash but there isn't a change machine in site. We had to go three buildings over to get change

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Holly M
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I'll reiterate some things some people have said here. This was an extremely cheap place to stay on a 5 day trip to Quebec City. Check-in was easy, Using English was not a problem. My room is tiny, tiny, tiny with two twin beds and furniture that looked like it was original from the 50's. As I was travelling alone and only intended to be here to sleep, that wasn't so much a problem. Two windows provided only circulation and that was negligible and that was a problem even with day time temps in the upper 70's/low 80's, the room was very warm. Took till late, late at night for temps to cool. Buying a cheap fan at Walmart would be helpful. (BTW Walmart in one of 3 (!!!) nice malls easily within walking distance, each across the street from each other). Vending machines for soda and snacks nearby.

Bathrooms down the hall were clean, showers were not communal, you had privacy in your own stall. Towels provided were nice. Sink in room.

What I wasn't prepared for was the student noise. I guess that even though most of the students were home for summer, there were still students living in these dorms. So like the dorms I remember from college, there was noise late at night in the halls and outside. Since I couldn't close the windows for fear of heat stroke, it made for a noisy room too. My room was unfortunately 5 meters from the main entrance, so that added to the noise too. Of all the things I've listed, the noise was probably the biggest issue with me.

Bus was less than 2 blocks away. $3.50 per trip, but passes available at convenience stores will drop that price. Got me to town in about 15 minutes. Quebec, by the was, is absolutely fabulous.

Room Tip: As for a middle of the hall room, not next to an entrance.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank aosinski
Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

If you want to save money this is a good choice. Clean, good parking and easy bus or car access to Quebec. Rooms are tiny without private bath but clean. Only single beds one of which is a cot. If you want to try dorm life again give it a try. Good restaurants and cafes nearby.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fehlow
Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days. The rooms are big enough and very cozy. Every thing is clean, towels, bed, pillows.
It's easy to reach the downtown by bus. Only 15 minutes far away from city center. Very nice staff and cooperative. If I go there again, I would definitely choose this place.

Stayed: August 2016