My wife and I regularly go back to Quebec City to visit family, as I grew up in the city. We always stay at Chateau Bonne Entente, which I regard as the best hotel in Quebec City.
The service is extremely attentive and unrivaled anywhere else in the area; they make it a point to learn your name and address you accordingly when you call or ask for something, and they respond quickly to any request. The rooms are just the most spacious and comfortable around. The chef is well known for her gastronomic food which makes the hotel restaurants better than most restaurants in the area. The outdoor area, the garden, the pool, are just spectacular, particularly in the summertime. Easy free parking and convenient access to the highways. All in all, there is no better place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Le Bonne Entente, an elegant five-star, four-diamond located in the Business District, allows you to discover Quebec City and major attractions. The hotel will enchant you with its gardens, beautifully landscaped, swimming pool, fitness, jacuzzi open year round and Amerispa. The hotel is only 5 minutes from the airport, near Old Quebec City, and within close proximity to the museum, theatre, golf La Tempête, and skiing. Shuttle service available, reservation is necessary, contact reception for schedule and rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Bonne Entente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Bonne Entente Hotel Quebec City
- Chateau Bonne Entente Sainte Foy
- Hotel Le Bonne Entente Quebec/Quebec City