This is the fifth time we have stayed at the Quebec City Hilton. My husband is celebrating his 50th birthday and we decided, since we love Quebec Winter Carnival and the Hilton, this would be the perfect place to go. We invited four of our couples friends and used Jim's Diamond Hilton points for all of us to enjoy two nights at the Hilton. We called the concierge Rejeanne Guimond in advance to order a Carnival souvenirs for our friends to be waiting when we arrived. She handled our request perfectly. Check in was easy and quick, all rooms adjacent on the 10th floor. We took advantage of the beautiful Executive Lounge on the 23rd floor and found the concierge was outstanding for all our requests. The views from the lounge were outstanding! Continental breakfast both mornings in the Executive lounge was great and started our day off right. On Saturday, we gathered again for cocktails prior to leaving for dinner at Le Continental. Our evening concierge did an outstanding job contacting the restaurant to confirm our arrival and booking our taxis to accommodate a group of 10. Jim and I were delighted with the lovely chocolates and bottle of dessert wine provided by Rejeanne for Jim's birthday.
We will always return to the Hilton Quebec whenever we are fortunate enough to travel to Quebec City... perhaps this summer???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now Offering Free WiFi!Choose the Hilton Quebec and explore the charm of Canada's oldest city. The hotels is just a 20-minute drive to Quebec International Airport and five minutes from the train and bus stations. Located steps from the cities top attractions and festivals. Close to the city's government and business attractions. Visit the Old Town to take in Quebec's culture and historical significance. Retire to a spacious guest room with free WiFi with gorgeous views of the St. Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Executive rooms provide exclusive access to the stunning Executive Lounge with complimentary continental breakfast in the morning and hors d'oeuvres and drinks in the evening. Work out in our modern fitness center, swim laps in the heated outdoor pool or enjoy a meal at the Allegro Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Quebec Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec City
- Hilton Hotel Quebec City
- Hilton Quebec Quebec City