Lowest prices for your stay
US$124
US$124
Hilton
US$122
Hotels.comUS$124
TravelocityUS$124
AlgotelsUS$129
3,673 results
All reviews the executive lounge old city great location parliament building rooftop pool self parking high floor within walking distance river view plains of abraham corner room lawrence river chateau frontenac king bed grand allee winter carnival beautiful city
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

The staff make a hotel and I hope Hilton are hanging onto theirs whilst they spend a year renovating. Yes, it does need a revamp as it is rather 90s in decor but our room was spacious and spotless too with a very comfy armchair too! We very much enjoyed the heated outdoor pool- I hope it’s kept and reimagined for the revamp. The gym is also well equipped. They do need a separate spot to relax with a drink in the lobby too. Great position to the centre ville. Well done Hilton-hope to be back in 2021 to check it out!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank BoldlyGO
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2019

Bonjour,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our team! We are passionate and we truly appreciate when our valuable guests take the time to mention that they appreciate our service. I will definitely forward your great words to my colleagues.

Also, I am glad to read that you enjoyed the gym and the location among other things. We are really looking forward to greet you again in 2021!

Reviewed September 22, 2019

We stayed here as it was closely located to the Old Quebec region. We had a vehicle and utilized valet parking, which is extra. Self parking is also available. Staff was very kind and helpful. The room was spacious and had a great view from our 5th floor location. Bed was very comfortable and the HVAC worked well. Would definitely stay here again.

Bonjour,

First of all, thank you for your review! We certainly appreciate all of your feedback. We are happy you were pleased with our accommodations and found our staff friendly and helpful! We hope to see you the next time you visit.

Reviewed September 19, 2019

We are a family of four and had a room facing east and it has the best view of the Quebec City Old Town, the skyline of Frontenac and the St Lawrence River on the horizon. We were there during the week of annual Summer Music Festival. The concierge was very helpful from researching for churches with English mass as everyone speaks French in the area. They were also helpful everything we need and do to enjoy the annual Music Summer Festival while we were in town!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank ks7827
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2019

Bonjour,

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Quebec! Festival d'Été de Québec is a wonderful time to visit Quebec and we are happy that our team made your stay enjoyable. All our team speaks French and English to be able to serve all our valuable guests.

Thank you for your kind words and we are looking forward to greet you again soon!

Reviewed September 19, 2019

Comfortable, clean, good quality Hilton hotel located in a very good location with access to good selection of restaurants in the surrounding area. Old town is situated just a few minutes walking distance. The food served at the restaurant was also of good quality.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Nick F
vmathieu, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2019

Bonjour,

First of all, thank you so much for your kind words! We are glad to read that you enjoyed the restaurant and the location among other things. We are perfectly located for people who are in Quebec either for visit or in congress!

We are looking forward to greet you again at Hilton Quebec!

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

I had a good memory of the Hilton Quebec City hotel years ago but it was such a downer today after a 10 hours red eye flight from the PNW!

I checked into a stenchy old world junior corner SUITE with a wowzer Murphy Bed (yes it’s the pull out from the wall of your office/spare guest room) inching away from the old carpet floor that I absolutely REFUSED to pay $239 per night (yes even in Canadian money). The front desk didn’t upgraded me, NO: they downgraded me to a Queen/Queen on the floor below! I was so tired that just wanted a nap: so no fru-fru from me since I was on sleep deprivation mode.

Dear HILTON: you will never have any of my HONORS with that Junior Suite on your 15th floor! Don’t even let me start on the state of your indented sofa (was that a brown corduroy sofa bed?) so I couldn’t imagine putting my boys on your pull out mattress! I cleared the room and went back down to the lobby pronto!

Hilton Quebec says on their website that all kids are their VIPs: so I brought mine in tow for 3 days for their pool! But we couldn’t have access to the executive lounge floor since the boys aren’t over 18, couldn’t use the gym because they aren’t over 16 and the cherry on top for this evening was their famous 84F heated rooftop pool closes at 7:30PM on Sundays! There was nothing for the boys to do on UnFUN SunDay @Hilton so I was suggested by the manager to take the boys outside for some fresh cold air (at 8:30PM in 48F!) since they can’t run even accompanied on the treadmills in the EMPTY gym after their nap! I was told to bring them at their pool as early as 6:30AM...Monsieur doesn’t know that we sleep at 3:30AM in our time zone I guess?

I will probably be check out tomorrow for the hotel next door for their gym so we can beat our jet lag!
I gave a the Hilton a poor 2 stars tonight simply for the comfy bed, crisp linen and the awesome river view!
The attached picture is simply priceless regarding the manager’s views on kids’ needs...
Thank You but NEXT!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wongny1
Marie-Eve G, Front Office Manager at Hilton Quebec, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Dear Wongny,

Thank you for having taken the time to write about your first day at the Hilton Québec even though it was not as great as it should be. I am very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Our director of operations, Alain Leblanc, has been trying to contact you. He would like to be able to make it right for you. Please let us know at your convenience, when would be the best time for you to discuss with him. You can let us know by text message or stop by the front desk.

We dearly hope that we can make it right for you.

Marie-Ève Galipeault