“What a surprise!”

Ranked #36 of 1,641 Restaurants in Quebec City
Price range: US$4 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Since fall 2000, Bati Bassak has built its reputation with the authenticity, the quality and the unique flavor of its dishes. Constantly balanced between authenticity and modernity, Bati Bassak's cuisine mixes cambodian culinary art with thaï inspirations.
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We found that place by accident and was a great surprise! We had two Thai soups and a couple of biers, the soup was brilliant! They have a nice small menu and the waitress was super kind. We will define go back!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

We all had a great experience. Temporary cantine place. Decent prices, fresh cook and tasty. Basil fried rice was top notch.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I had bookmarked Bati Bassak as a restaurant that I wanted to eat at when my friend & I visited Québec City and we were disappointed to learn @ our hotel that it was closed for renovations until September. But! We discovered their new outdoor eatery while out tonight. No liquor license & a couple things on the menu were not available (basil rice was my 1st choice but alas ...) yet but still quite good. My friend had the pad Thai & I had the Thai soup & we had spring rolls. Everything came out quickly & service was attentive.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Canadian_Pam
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Family run restaurant offering truly authentic thai dishes. Small intimate restaurant with a simple but pleasing environment. Best to call and make a reservation. the front window tables for two are the best. Bring your own wine

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

This place is simply awesome. We had a bunch of different dishes that was part of the tasting menu. Every single part of the service was to die for. Best Thai i’ve had in North America!

Keep it up!