“Yummy!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

After debating over our many dining options we settled on Crepes and we were not disappointed! Great service and atmosphere combined with good food. The dinner crepes were delicious but dessert stole the show! All around a great evening.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere
Great food
The price and portion are perfect
Friendly staff
Local cider - European style - not American apple juice
We tried crepe tatin, lemon crepe et banana chocolate
All delicious

Reviewed July 12, 2018

!!!WORST RESTAURANT IN THE WORLD!!!
If I could give a zero rating I WOULD.! If you are not tourists and have all time in the world to waste then come here. BUT no food is worth such poor service.

We cam here at 10:25 am, 35 mins before they open, even though we were the second group arrived but was 8 group to be seated, IGNORED for 30 mins. I tried calling the waitress but they PRETENDED they didn't see anyone even though we SAT right in front of their open kitchen. Other tables who got there after 11:15 and got their orders before we even ordered. After waiting for 35 minutes and having the waitress walk by us numerous times without so much as acknowledging us, finally we stopped a waitress before she hided behind the ordering machine, and asked how much longer it would be and she said she has no idea and not a single apology even we had been waiting for an hour.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We just landed in Canada and this was our first night out. Word to the wise... make a reservation as this restaurant is crowded and very popular. We stood in line for 44 minutes but I thought it was worth it. It was a Saturday night and the local soccer team had a big game on in the back (side) room which the bar half and filled to capacity and loud.

Needless to say, my IPA was cold and tasty... my duck confit crepe was delicious and highly recommended although the better pairing was probably with my wife’s Pinot Noir. My youngest had the paella and it was very good... the sausage went well with the saffron rice. My oldest had the potato, bacon and cheese crepe which looked good... she said it was very filling

We were too full to have the crepe dessert (which I was a bit disappointed... I actually had room to eat more but for another day perhaps).

Make a reservation on Friday and Saturday nights.... especially if you have more than 4 in your party (we have five... should have stopped at two kids?? Nah... the youngest one keeps us all entertained. And she shared her saffron rice!!)

1  Thank Harold C
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding creperie down the hill from the old city. Found their savory to be as good as their sweet and a great lunch spot. The beer list has a good local selection pairing well with much of the menu.

1  Thank Zachary S