This is a great hotel if you're passing through, or visiting for a few days. Less expensive than the old city (free parking helps!), yet close enough for easy access. Close to the highway, but without that big-hotel-chain drab predictability. Someone has invested a good deal not only in good-quality appointments (quality beds, bathroom fixtures, lighting), but also in design that reminds me of boutique hotels. The faux-hardwood floors add an unexpected element of propriety... you know they clean up better than any carpet ever could!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our newly renovated hotel is well located, 10 minutes from Old Quebec, from The Relais ski resort and 5 minutes from the Galerie de la Capitale shopping center, with many restaurants nearby... Our friendly staff is waiting for you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel And Suites Le Dauphin Quebec
- Hotel Le Dauphin
- Hotel & Suites Le Dauphin Quebec Quebec City