“Wow”

Description: Creative and fancy sushis
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wow”
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Je veux dire que sushi-taxi sont vraiment les top dans la ville de Qc. L'assiette shogun qui change à tous les mois est tout simplement fantastique, à conseillé à tous les amateurs de sushi!!!

Merci sushi-taxi pour me faire découvrir des nouveaux produits que j'aurais jamais osez!!!!

1 Thank po1153

Quebec City, Canada
“une expérience hors du commun”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

des sushis extraordinairement bon, alliant cuisine fusion et traditionnelle. vraiment savoureux et épatants, on aime la présence de fruits, de fines herbes et de sauces punchées qui fait vivre une expérience hors du commun.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“For a different sushi experience try Sushi taxi”
Reviewed 1 December 2011

I'm a frequent sushi eater and I finaly tried the new menu of sushi taxi withnfriends and wine. I had great expectations and the picks we made out of the shogun menu reached out.

I think sushi taxi restaurants are making their own way in rhe sushi land with risky qnd genuine receipes.

Thanks for being so visionary!

1 Thank Patrick G
Toronto, Ontario
“Fresh, Innovative Sushi but needs better online ordering descriptions...”
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Was visiting a friend in Quebec City and ordered to his apartment.

Pros:
1) Really nice and innovative packaging.
2) Tasty, fresh and interesting sushi combinations

Cons:
1) Driver tried to contact me by phone but thought I had made a mistake on my phone number because it was 416 (ontario) not 418 (quebec) but I indeed have an ontario number (I was visiting!). I don't understand why the driver didn't try the actual number when the one he assumed I meant to write didn't work.

2) Ordered "asiatic soup" from the online menu, which looks like a miso soup in the photo. Was disappointed when what came was actually just a really spicy chicken broth with some green onions in it. Not even any tofu as pictured. Should have a description on the site as to what it is.

3) Order noted that the meal would come with a Special Sauce, which it did not.

In the end I would try Sushi Taxi again, but would stay away from the soup, any maybe phone the order in to make sure everything is clear.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Dee_247
Edmonton, AB
“Unique Sushi”
Reviewed 12 July 2011

We visited on a Monday night. A very small place but very cute. The sushi was done well. Very unique and modern ingredients. It was nice to take a step away from traditional sushi. Our only complaint was that service was slow! We were there for over an hour, which was just longer than we expected. I think they had an influx of delivery orders. We left decently satisfied!