“Small window front, great taste”
Review of Le Pain Beni - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
Cross street: rue du Tresor
Reviewed March 16, 2016

Reservations are a must in this tiny restaurant which is attached to a mini hotel.

The food was fantastic, reasonably priced and the service prompt and very attentive.

MichelleDore, Manager at Le Pain Beni, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2016

Thank you for your review. We are always pleased to read our customers feedback as they are our #1 priority. All the team members do there best to provide you with great food and great service... that is what restauration is all about!

Le Pain Béni!

Reviewed March 16, 2016

Pain Beni is a great restaurant right in the heart of the old town of quebec city. Very friendly waiters and very quick. From the moment you walk in you feel welcomed. There is a concierge at the front with a complementary coat check and where very helpful when we needed directions. The food does not disappoint. Overall Pain Beni is a fantastic restaurant.

Reviewed March 14, 2016

This little restaurant is a treasure. The food is fresh and flavorful. Very unique main dishes, tasty soups and creative salads. The breakfasts are delicious and the coffee is served with a pitcher of steamed milk,,, what a wonderful touch. Thank you for all the great friendly service.

MichelleDore, Manager at Le Pain Beni, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are more than happy to read you enjoyed your time with us. As we've said before, our customers are our #1 priority!

The Pain Béni team!

Reviewed March 13, 2016

My family and I had dinner here during a recent weekend trip. It was part of the package deal through Travel Zoo we purchased with our lodging. I was a bit hesitant to eat here after looking at the menu online. Entrees noted did not seem to have anything that appealed to me and my adult son and my husband is a vegetarian. Nonetheless, I contacted the restaurant ahead of time to see if they could accomodate my husband's dietary needs, to which the advised was of no problem. My plan for my son and I was if they did not have anything appealing on the menu, we would just stick with the same vegetarian entree for my husband - how could we go wrong?? Well, I am SO pleased to say they did NOT disappoint at all! Frist, we were promptly seated at our reserved time on a Saturday night. The decor and ambiance of the restaurant we found to be very cozy and inviting. Our waiter Jean-Francois (Gilbert) was excellent. My son and I had brisket entree that was wonderful and the chef custom made a vegetarian entree for my husband that was outstanding - bravo! Food was hot, fresh, plentiful and beautifully presented. We could not have askef for better. We hope to return in the near future. Merci!

MichelleDore, Manager at Le Pain Beni, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2016

Thank you so much for that wonderful review! How satisfying to read our customer enjoyed themselves and plan to come back again! Our team work hard and our customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. As you said, we really don’t see any problem accommodating special dietary needs, it’s our pleasure to satisfy you!

We will be more than happy to have you back!

Le Pain Béni Team

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

I ate here several years ago and was very disappointed then but not this time. Excellent service and excellent food!!! I could not finish it but thoroughly enjoyed the eggs Benedict. Plates are hot and food is tasty and pleasant to look at. All thumbs up!!!!