US$116
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$339
US$282
US$159
US$152
US$179
US$92
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Hotel Sepia(Quebec City)
US$495
US$414
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewswatch your headrenovated monasterytraditional roomspa serviceswellness classesquiet contemplationreligious artifactsinteresting museuminteresting place to staytwo twin bedsold quebecrooms are smallprivate bathhotel stayluxury hotelhotel is beautifullower city
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Husband and I work alot and deal with many kinds of people; this is a great get away. Quiet on the hill. We went to another place in Quebec which was beautiful but very noisy. So, if you want genuine peace and quite this is for you. Also, they have daily mass with the Sisters. Beautiful singing and received the King of Kings.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Bruscus
monasterequebec, Responsable des relations publiques at Le Monastere des Augustines, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Le Monastère and hope we will have the chance to welcoming you again!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Where do I start....the room (in the contemporary section) was great. Attention to detail, very clean, and very quiet.
Breakfast was more then enough! Silence was an added bonus!
Location: excellent. Walking distance to restaurants, attractions, church, etc.
Attending mass on Easter Sunday with the nuns was an experience I will never forget.
Vespers were beautiful! Museum was amazing and well organized!
Thank-you for allowing us to witness the gifts and beauty of not only your Heritage but all that you have done and continue to do. God Bless!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the services and attractions within the monastery such as the Museum. We hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you again and have a beautiful day!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

My daughter and I stayed in one of the rooms in the older part of the hotel, which formerly housed nuns of the Augustinian order. Our room was simple but very comfortable with two twin beds and a sink and cupboard. The shared washrooms were down the hall. Hearty breakfasts are included and we both really enjoyed the selection of healthy options. You eat in silence in respect of the monastic lifestyle promoted by the hotel. We also attended some of the yoga sessions. The location is great- in the old city close to lots of restaurants and shops. We both found it a truly calming and restorative place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon D

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Le Monastère!

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I am staying in one of the traditional rooms at the beginning of a trip by train across Canada. Couldn’t be a more peaceful tranquil place to begin. The rooms are simple but the beds and comforters so wonderful, the breakfast nutritious and varied, and the hotel close to everything.
At night I do not hear a sound. Although the bathrooms and showers are down the hall I have never had to wait. I wish I could stay longer. Will have a massage today to send me on my way.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
monasterequebec, Guest Relations Manager at Le Monastere des Augustines, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Hi Judith B,

Thank you very much for your kind words towards us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and your time spent within our historic walls. Wishing you all the best for your trip across Canada. :-)

Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

If you're looking to disconnect from the world, this is your place. Have an open mind and embrace the benefits of solitude and silence. I spent 2 nights at the hotel, and gave my phone to the front desk - with strict orders to be returned to me ONLY at checkout. I stayed in one of the authentic rooms; it was lovely and so charming. My single bed was so comfy that was hard to get up for the 7 am meditation class. Speaking of which, yoga and meditation sessions are run in both languages and to all levels (don't feel bad if you're a beginner). The staff are helpful, friendly, and reflect the spirit of the place. I enjoyed all meals, especially lunch, as it was made-to-order by a chef. I actually ate a lot, even though dishes were mostly plant-based. Shared bathrooms were super clean and I never found them occupied. As mentioned by others, this isn't your regular hotel. Don't expect TVs, parties, or bacon/eggs for breakfast. That is not the concept of a monastery. Commit to detoxing your body and mind. I leave today energized and I will make it my goal to stay there twice a year.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am glad you enjoyed your experience, you seem to have taken it seriously and we sure love that! Not everybody agrees--and is able to--get their cell phone back only at the end of their stay. :-)
Wishing you all the best,

Shani Dion