“Too good to miss out!!”

Le Casse-Croute le Connaisseur
Ranked #6 of 24 Restaurants in Tadoussac
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Street Food
Description: Casse-croute et cremerie du Connaisseur, au abord de la route 138, la roulotte a patates est en activite depuis plus de 50 ans. Nous sommes reconnu pour faire les meilleures frites du Quebec, et oui rien de moins !!!Places interieures et exterieures sur une grande terrasse, ambiance familile et relaxe. Personnel sympathique et servive rapide assure !!Venez nous voir !Nat
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Since its my first visit to Canada, I ensured that i tried everything once and no repeats. BUT, this was an execption.

I had their cheeseburger & poutine for lunch and i fell in love. Its so classic that its the best burger i had in years. Their poutine! Fries soo soo crispy, enough gravy that doesnt mush the fries, squishy cheese curd yums!!

And after an hour in sea as we was waiting for whales to majestically appear, i was still craving for more, so after whale watching we drove back to get our last fix before we head back to Quebec City.

So its too good, we had the same menu twice within 4 hours.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

One of the best poutine I have ever had. Fries were perfect, cheese and gravy ratio is perfect. Really delicious. Burgers are really fresh and excellent and their deluxe burgers are a must try even if the regular cheeseburger is out of this world. The homemade mayos (especially the maple one) were surprisingly tasty with the fries that were amazing. I would recommend to anyone visiting the area. Good seating area outside and option of using the ice cream place next door for inside seating.

1  Thank Soulia
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here and shared a cheeseburger, hot dog and poutine. They were all very good, and cheap. They were on the smaller side so if you have a healthy appetite you may want to order more than one. Also, the ladies who operate the truck do not speak English but are very nice :)

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

Quick food on the side of the road. The fries are amazing. Crispy and good! I devoured my poutine in a matter of minutes! Fair pricing, crowded tho could have some issues with parking. But i do recommend stoping and getting a bite if you are in the area.

Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

We didn't want the hassle of eating in Todousac and wanted some thing inexpensive but tasty and saw the reviews here. Was so good we visited again the next day. Do not miss this place

lalalalail, Propriétaire at Le Casse-Croute le Connaisseur, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

THanks you for visiting my place!! Hope to see you again!!!

Nat