“What a treasure!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Tadoussac
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Tadoussac's original general store, our cafe is a friendly bistro where the rich aroma of espresso coffee blends with that of tasty fine pizza. We pride ourselves in using available local products in a flavorful and unpretentious cuisine. On the menu: smoked fish, gourmet burgers, salads, duck confit, meals for children, breakfast and fine desserts. Also a nice selection of original house cocktails, regional microbrewed beers and privately imported wines. Bon appétit!
Reviewed 28 October 2016

This small cafe has wonderful food and expert service! The food is fresh and the menu is creative. Our server was superhuman managing fine service on a very busy evening. Don't miss out on this experience when you're in town!

There are newer reviews for Cafe Boheme

Reviewed 21 October 2016

For me friendly, courteous service trumps all other elements one encounters in a restaurant. We were served by a very friendly, competent young man with an excellent attitude. The food was good and we would go back if in Tadoussac again. I would say this would be one of the best choices in Tadoussac. The atmosphere is very sweet and there is a lovely patio with warm summer breezes.

1  Thank ktownfoodie1
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Whether dropping in for a mid afternoon coffee or staying for dinner, Cafe Boheme is perfect. On my first day, I defrosted with a cafe mocha en bol and was tempted back by the reasonable prices, casual but inviting ambient and the friendly staff. I returned for dinner the next day and the food surpassed expectation. I had the beef medallions with butternut squash and it was so wonderful, I found myself prolonging the experience, even though I was on my own, rather than eating quickly and dashing off. Definitely worth a visit! But make sure to arrive early as they don't take reservations and it's popular!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Lovely traditional building nicely adapted. Came for a snack, and had a nice choice of preparations and sizes. Friendly service.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Glad we chose to eat here. Food was excellent, server friendly and energetic. Enjoyed watching him serve the entire second floor while running up and down the stairs!

1  Thank Victor S