“It was okay”

Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Tadoussac
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Tadoussac's original general store, our cafe is a friendly bistro where the rich aroma of espresso coffee blends with that of tasty fine pizza. We pride ourselves in using available local products in a flavorful and unpretentious cuisine. On the menu: smoked fish, gourmet burgers, salads, duck confit, meals for children, breakfast and fine desserts. Also a nice selection of original house cocktails, regional microbrewed beers and privately imported wines. Bon appétit!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Meal was fine. Nothing stellar. I guess we were expecting more from the 2nd best restaurant in town.

Cafebohemetadoussac, Owner at Cafe Boheme, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Dear anonymus ATripAdvisor Member

We are sadden by your sterile review... If we don't know what your expectations are, it is difficult to meet them IF your expectations happen to meet our goals. We pride ourselves in offering homemade, local, savoury and unpretentious cuisine. We also aim to establish a friendly respectful relationship with our clients, staff and suppliers. This said, when your expectations are not met in a restaurant or a hotel, please let the staff know right at that moment, not 4 months later. It will be a more friendly and constructive experience.

We will be pleased to serve you again on your next visit to beautiful Tadoussac.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Boheme

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Nice location, very friendly staff (also for our daughter from 9 months), extremely good food! I would go here again!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

This small cafe has wonderful food and expert service! The food is fresh and the menu is creative. Our server was superhuman managing fine service on a very busy evening. Don't miss out on this experience when you're in town!

Reviewed 21 October 2016

For me friendly, courteous service trumps all other elements one encounters in a restaurant. We were served by a very friendly, competent young man with an excellent attitude. The food was good and we would go back if in Tadoussac again. I would say this would be one of the best choices in Tadoussac. The atmosphere is very sweet and there is a lovely patio with warm summer breezes.

1  Thank ktownfoodie1
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Whether dropping in for a mid afternoon coffee or staying for dinner, Cafe Boheme is perfect. On my first day, I defrosted with a cafe mocha en bol and was tempted back by the reasonable prices, casual but inviting ambient and the friendly staff. I returned for dinner the next day and the food surpassed expectation. I had the beef medallions with butternut squash and it was so wonderful, I found myself prolonging the experience, even though I was on my own, rather than eating quickly and dashing off. Definitely worth a visit! But make sure to arrive early as they don't take reservations and it's popular!