“Great vibe”

Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Tadoussac
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in Tadoussac's original general store, our cafe is a friendly bistro where the rich aroma of espresso coffee blends with that of tasty fine pizza. We pride ourselves in using available local products in a flavorful and unpretentious cuisine. On the menu: smoked fish, gourmet burgers, salads, duck confit, meals for children, breakfast and fine desserts. Also a nice selection of original house cocktails, regional microbrewed beers and privately imported wines. Bon appétit!
Reviewed September 22, 2017

This place is popular by a variety of clientele which makes it very interesting. We saw families, business people and tourists. The vibe was lively and staff were busy going up and down the stairs to the kitchen. My husband had the choucouterie board as an appetizer, it was very good but very rich and would have been better shared. He also had the braised venison, which was very tender. I had the Mussles and fries. The fries were exactly what I expected but I would have preferred a little more sauce with the Mussles for dunking my bread. There was a mixup with someone else's bill which impacted the time it took to pay our bill

Write a ReviewReviews (1,151)

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Food was good, our favorite was their Seafood Pasta. It was creamy and rich with flavors from the sea. Generous with their portions. Great service and we find the interior charming.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for dinner. We shared the sausage and cheese plate and I had the duck and he had the deer. I loved my food, my husband didn't love the deer as he found it a little dry.

The service was great and the atmosphere was trendy and comfortable.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Great quality and different kitchen, which we enjoyed!!!!! We liked it so much that we came back the next day. It may be hard to find a place at dinner time, but it is worth waiting.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Different food. Very vegetarian or restricted diet friendly. The owners have a very Thailand theme with nice pictures. Thai ice coffee was nice a little spice but alright. Veggie burgers are definitely worth trying.