“Quick dinner with view on the river”
Review of Pick up Grille

Pick up Grille
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Tadoussac
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Nice place to have a quick dinner. We choose one of the hamburgers and a dinner salad. Good portions, nice price. The wine was good too. You have a nice view on the river. Really crowded, a signal the quality is well.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We wanted a light lunch and popped in for a baguette and coffee. Very helpful English speaking lad served us promptly. Nice food

Reviewed September 3, 2018

This is the only place I found in Tadoussac that offered a few vegetarian options. My husband ordered the mushroom grilled cheese, which was fresh and tasty. I ordered the goat cheese grilled vegetable sandwich, delicious. My daughter ordered the salmon from the children's menu, she ate every bite. I thought her lemonade tasted like cleaning fluid but she liked it. My son ordered grilled cheese and ate it without complaints (he complains a lot), and my second son ordered the 4 cheese pizza, which I thought was good, but he wasn't used to such a fancy $16 pizza. Yes, I was shocked too, $16 for one large slice of pizza, but this isn't your usual Dominoes. Better bargains on the children's menu. My father ordered a salmon salad, which was huge and he couldn't finish it.
The service was excellent, and it was nice to sit outside.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, great food, great coffee!! Grilled cheese was awesome! Highly recommended!!

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

The food was not great. The beef, chicken and bread were of poor quality. The warm potato chips were OK. Staff was overworked on a busy and hot day and hence not very patient. I wish we had chosen another place. Can be great for a drink though as the restaurant faces the harbour.