See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 14, 2016

Stayed here for three nights in August. We camp in a tent-trailer. Privacy between sites was fair. Size of site was fine as well. Friendly staff. Very conveniently located. 5 to 10 minute drive to the main waterfront area of Tadoussac, 5 minute drive to the dunes and 20 minute drive to Cap de Bon Désir. 1 hour of free wifi per day. A couple of drawbacks: very small picnic tables and quarter operated showers that were not as clean as we would have liked.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank chantal_less
Reviewed August 7, 2016

We booked a tent spot for 2 nights for the first week of August and they charged a 25% security deposit in case of cancellation, which we were fine with. Due to family problems we had to go back home earlier, so we had to cancel your trip. We phoned them more than 24 h in advance from the first night, but they told us that they would retain the ENTIRE amount of the 2 nights, because we should have phoned at least 48 h before. What was the point of the security deposit? and above all, why making me pay the second night, if I'm advising you 48 h before the second night? The costumer service is AWFUL, they were very impolite on the phone and they told us to phone back the day after, so that MAYBE if we were lucky we could have the chance to speak with the manager. The person I spoke with didn't want to identify herself and didn't want to tell me the name of the manager. I phoned the day after and they treated me the same way. This is really awful, I've never felt treated so bad and I'm super disappointed. I'm sure they found someone else ready to replace our spot very easily, in such high season, so I'm very disappointed by their unfriendliness towards costumers.

Room Tip: Avoid to go there!!!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay here in a simple cabin that had everything we needed. Right by the sand volleyball court was a bonus! Kids LOVED the low ropes course (added fee but go as often as you like - good range of challenges and beautifully done). Close to the sand dunes (short drive) which are a highlight of Tadoussac!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2016

The setting is lovely. It is pleasant to walk through and a convenient distance to the dunes, the golf course or town (within biking distance if you are so inclined). We stayed in a chalet with 5 adults. There is a bedroom, loft bedroom and a pull-out couch. Each sleeps 2 average-sized persons. (Our 6'3" traveler was a bit cramped). The chalet was clean and well-kept. Kitchen is fully equipped (bring paper towels). 6 adults would definitely fill the cabin, and sound travels. A pair of ear plugs will help insure a restful night's sleep. Bathroom includes a hair dryer. It was a nice surprise to have a wood stove after a cold, rainy drive north. Firewood is sold at the main desk. There are also spots for tent camping and RVs. The staff was helpful in scheduling a whale watching tour. Take note that only debit cards or cash (Canadian) will settle your bill. Save your credit cards for other activities. Wi-fi is free for 1 hour per day. There is a charge after that. Also note that if you are camping, the shower facilities are near the main entrance and a children's playground is near the showering facilities.

Room Tip: Camp sites and chalets at the top of the hill have river views.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the challet, which is big, comfy, two floors, easily accomodates 6 ppl.
In the room you have all ameneties like full kitchen (no dish washer), TV, radio etc.
But for wifi they charge for each device !!!!
For extra towels you have to pay.
Also there is a coffee machine in the room, but you jave to buy the capsules.
I don't like this attituude.
Overall a nice place but pay attention to the extra costs.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family