See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I wandered in here when another motel left me stranded last summer (I had paid and made a reservation but the office closed and they went to sleep). It was the middle of the night during a power outage, on a weekend, and they were running the front desk with extension cords from the restaurant. They went out of their way to help me, and every single person there bent over backwards to make sure I was comfortable. Rooms had just been renovated, and it was very clean and secure. Nice people and breakfast was great. Good value for the money.

Room Tip: It's just a motel, but it's fine and safe.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bruxism
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

My dad told me to reserve a hotel - doesn't matter if it's nice, just needs clean sheets and towels. He got what he asked for.

On check-in the clerk was helping another party who were having some kind of problem. He told us, "I help these people first. You sit down!"

Later his credit card reader declined both mine and my dad's cards, even though we verified later the cards were both good. Rather than offer a solution for our preferred method of payment he said to just give him cash. We didn't have much Canadian money so we gave him $80 American which was more than the US rate printed on our reservation. He said there would be a transaction fee for the conversion. My dad waved him down and walked out of the lobby. I then asked for a second key and the clerk said there'd be a $5 deposit. I laughed at him as I walked out to the car.

On the plus side, if you like the Shabby Chic look you'll love this place. It looks like it was made in China but not the modern, plastic China, more like the Mao-era let's-see-how-many-farmers-we-can-relocate-to-a-concrete-apartment-building China.

The shower tap handles turn backwards which makes burning yourself an issue. There's also a lot of variation in temperature.

I went to the lobby to ask where the ice machine was. The clerk said, "Ask the women!". I asked his sister for ice and she ran into the kitchen. Their mom came hopping back with a metal bowl full of ice.

We didn't bother with their breakfast.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Our room was spacious and clean. The facilities in the room were excellent...fridge, coffee, coffee maker, microwave. Breakfast very good, included eggs and bacon. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend... exceptionally good value for money.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed April 8, 2017

Reserved via Expedia.ca 5 weeks ago for 1 night. Called to add another night which they obliged. 5 days later (5 days before arriving), they called to say they overbooked and that both my nights were therefore cancelled.
All we got was "Im sorry, but my bosses asked me to call you to tell you this."
Terrible organization who simply don't care about leaving you stranded.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2016

we paid $60.00 for a room with 2 double beds. The breakfast was included for 2 people.
The room was clean, the sheets were clean.
We were please of the accomodations for the price paid. The staff was friendly and very helpfull

Room Tip: second floor you dont hear the footsteps
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple