See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Wow what a pleasant surprise! This visit was not planned and we Had a family suite and wow...! Clean, big and well separated rooms. Also with a great price, will a continental breakfast included. The staff was also very nice. I've heard good things about this motel but I'm I got to experience it for myself. I will certainly be referring family and friends here , and I'll certainly come back too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2017

My husband, our 2 dogs and I stayed in a Superior Room. It was advertised as being spacious, with a queen bed and a fold-away bed. But the room was cramped and had one bed, which was smaller than a queen. A Murphy Bed appeared to be nailed into the wall. I asked for another room and was told that one bed should be enough for 2 people. The woman at the front desk said that a Superior Room only has one bed, despite what I read online. She told me that pets are not allowed on the furniture in any case, and that I should have brought dog beds for them. I would not recommend this motel. We did not get the room that we paid for, and were very uncomfortable. I will be pursuing a complaint through whatever consumer protection agency handles the Quebec area.

Room Tip: One floor motel. All rooms face the parking lot.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank caramia732
Reviewed June 7, 2017

We enjoyed this stay in the motel , very clean rooms, helpfull friendly staff , breakfast ok , near wallmart and some restaurants , dont forget to go to the microbrasserie near ,recommand to everyone !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2016

This is a traveler's' motel and is a good price for a stopover. Breakfast was ok and the room was clean and the beds comfortable. The location is easy to find just off the highway. The staff were very nice too.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2016

The looks of the place from their stock picture is a bit deceiving. It is not newish as we thought. It is basically a travelers motel; mostly tradesmen sitting out front smoking.

Located in a very industrial part of town there is not much around. On the other hand the price is good, it was clean, and quiet.

It's not far from a very trendy area a bit to the east with a lot of nice bars and restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family