See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Wow what a pleasant surprise! This visit was not planned and we Had a family suite and wow...! Clean, big and well separated rooms. Also with a great price, will a continental breakfast included. The staff was also very nice. I've heard good things about this motel but I'm I got to experience it for myself. I will certainly be referring family and friends here , and I'll certainly come back too.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2017

My husband, our 2 dogs and I stayed in a Superior Room. It was advertised as being spacious, with a queen bed and a fold-away bed. But the room was cramped and had one bed, which was smaller than a queen. A Murphy Bed appeared to be nailed into the wall. I asked for another room and was told that one bed should be enough for 2 people. The woman at the front desk said that a Superior Room only has one bed, despite what I read online. She told me that pets are not allowed on the furniture in any case, and that I should have brought dog beds for them. I would not recommend this motel. We did not get the room that we paid for, and were very uncomfortable. I will be pursuing a complaint through whatever consumer protection agency handles the Quebec area.

Room tip: One floor motel. All rooms face the parking lot.
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank caramia732
Reviewed June 7, 2017

We enjoyed this stay in the motel , very clean rooms, helpfull friendly staff , breakfast ok , near wallmart and some restaurants , dont forget to go to the microbrasserie near ,recommand to everyone !

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2016

This is a traveler's' motel and is a good price for a stopover. Breakfast was ok and the room was clean and the beds comfortable. The location is easy to find just off the highway. The staff were very nice too.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2016

The looks of the place from their stock picture is a bit deceiving. It is not newish as we thought. It is basically a travelers motel; mostly tradesmen sitting out front smoking.

Located in a very industrial part of town there is not much around. On the other hand the price is good, it was clean, and quiet.

It's not far from a very trendy area a bit to the east with a lot of nice bars and restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2016