All reviews quebec city yogurt the river main building toast fireplace canadiens wifi riviere stop
Reviewed March 13, 2018

I stayed here 2 nights. The location and parking are very comfortable. The room was big! The bathroom was clean. I had a good sleep, no noise. The breakfast was very good, large selection of toast/cereal/juice. The staff was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank francescaitaly2018
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We found this hotel for a stop before Quebec City. It was pretty ordinary from the outside, but the room was clean and even had a fireplace. The staff were all friendly and surprised that someone from Indiana had stopped there. They didn't speak much English, but we figured out the wifi and the keys.
We enjoyed the breakfast with a choice beyond bread.
The mattresses need to be up-dated, but for one night, we were OK.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buferson
Reviewed July 2, 2017

We found this to be a great location for the dog show. The drive is spectacular along the river. It was very quiet and clean. Breakfast was easy. They allow dogs!We will return.It was very easy to find and near to good restaurants/.

Room Tip: I would bring a fan next time..
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank criedleaving
Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

We read good reviews about the motel and were not disappointed. The room felt like home. It was so clean and smelled fresh. It was a hot day and the room was nicely cooled. Also a great location for heading to Quebec City the next day.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SharBri
Reviewed March 23, 2017

Came here for two night. When I got there the outside look outdated but when I got my room it was beautiful and cozy and warm. When I woke up went into the main building (house) and I have breakfast. It had cereals, toast, bagels, yogurt, and coffee. It was nice and lovely. If you are staying in trois-riveres for a night or more it a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family