See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2017

I was on vacation in Montreal in August 2016 (the date was no longer available on the menu below), and the last night I had to vacate my friends' place and find a motel - everyplace in Montreal was booked, and this was the closest place I could afford. I booked the room on another site and paid for it and drove the two hours to Trois-Rivieres, but when I got there around midnight, the office was closed for the night. I rang the bell repeatedly and no answer. They had gone to bed. I called the office number and kept getting voice mail. I called and called and rang and rang, but no response. If they are going to be so irresponsible, they need to check their reservations before going to bed - I was completely stranded. Fortunately I found a very nice place across the street that had an open room. When I went back the next morning to get my money back, the owner didn't even apologize and claimed he did nothing wrong! Fortunately I was able to cancel my charge. They are not to be trusted!

Room Tip: Call to confirm your reservation.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Booked here because of price and I found it first of the list of 3 places I was going to try in the area. Was a bit of a drive from the highways, but not difficult to find.

Outside the motel looked pretty standard, nothing special, but the rooms inside had everything. I found a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee maker, hot plate and enough utensils to make just about anything I would have wanted.

Staff were not bilingual, but basic french and a bit of effort will get you by there. Aside from that they were very welcoming and friendly.

I'd say this was excellent value given the cheap price, and would work well for people looking for a few nights where they can prepare food themselves. Downsides were overall small size of room (two people might feel cramped after a long stay there).

Other things: Wifi was good, parking was free

Room Tip: All rooms appeared to be facing same direction, and in roughly same area with only two floors
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2016

Though it did not look too inviting from teh outside, the rooms were large, modern, and very clean. Came with a toaster oven, microwavee, and coffee maker,plus dishes... and there is a grocery store a 2 minute walk away. No breakfast, but good clean room. Tub only suitable for children, not adult... too small.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Pomacentrus
Reviewed October 8, 2015

Very clean, quiet motel.
Easy parking,friendly manager, fully equipped kitchenette ,stores and restaurants nearby ,good choice of tv channels,.
Room was small but functional.
Price was an incredibly low $45.00 Canadian.
The only minor thing missing was a curtain for the bathroom window which neighbors 10 feet away can see right through.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Cost: $ 78.
Pro’s: Clean well lit room, 1 doubles, clean lines, good towels, plenty of hot water with good pressure. AC, Fridge/freezer, micro wave, toaster, Toaster oven, pots/pans, dishes, two chairs & table, in room coffee, small Flat screen TV, Satellite, phone, free wi-fi. Good location to town, restaurants and groceries.

Con’s: No breakfast, slow Wi-Fi.

Room Tip: All rooms quite location.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple