“Move Over Timmy, the Big Boy is in Town.”
Review of Chrysalis

Chrysalis
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Moose Jaw
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Amazing fresh roasted beans on site. Beautiful Atmosphere and great location one block from the Temple Garden Hotel on Main Street. Refills are 80 cents. I am not even a coffee drinker but it was simply amazing. Definitely a bucket list moment not to be missed. What a gem.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The earl grey tea used was really good. And instead of vanilla syrup, vanilla powder was used to make it creamier. So many lactose free options which was amazing for me!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Just a short walk from the Temple Garden Hotel is this cafe.

The lattes were great and the staff were friendly. What more do you need?

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. Paninis, sandwedges, treats, and a breakfast menu available until 11am. Vegan and vegetarian options available. Coffee and tea brewing appliances available for purchase. Paninis could have been filled more but tasted ok.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We were taking a stroll around the downtown area ,and decided to stop in here for a coffee, looking for a good mocha. Wow we were blown away by the quality of the food, the baking and the best mocha ever.
We shared a panini and each had our own dessert and mocha, then took out muffins for the next mornings breakfast.
Plus I purchased a bag of the decaf beans, fingers crossed I can make as good a coffee at home.
I am a loyal Starbucks drinker, but if I lived here, this would be my go to!