“Great buffet and good service ”

Royal Spices Indian Cuisine
Ranked #40 of 113 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: Royal Spices Indian Cuisine is an East Indian restaurant based in Moose Jaw. We are dedicated to customer service, making great food, and to providing an authentic Eastern dining experience. We would love for you to dine with us!
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and we were not disappointed. The buffet had several meat and vegetarian dishes including a spicy curry. We were also offered naan bread and tandoori chicken with our meal. The place which was relatively new was not busy. But it was a Tuesday and rainy. Good food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

This restaurant is new and so far the food has been wonderful.
Family restaurant I believe. Good service. Locally owned I believe
Also has take out servic.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

This East Indian restaurant offers an excellent buffet as well as a menu that you can order from. The buffet is kept full and it is nice to see a selection that it is authentic. Service was good and staff friendly. Highly recommend.

1  Thank HeidinMJ
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Very good place to eat authentic Indian food in Moose Jaw. Went there with family on weekend and enjoyed their fish pakore, paneer pakore and main courses. Staff is friendly and happy to serve.

1  Thank mike g
Reviewed August 28, 2017

My partner and I went there for lunch, and were excited for an Indian restaurant in Moose Jaw! We had a nice time and the service was excellent.

We both tried the buffet, and there were many offerings. The beef curry was excellent, as were the pakoras, and the paneer. Tandoori chicken and naan are brought to your table. The tandoori chicken was the best I have had in Saskatchewan so far. Naan was fresh. If I had to give a criticism, I'd say the spice level was too low. If you want to try Indian food, but don't like spicy food, this is the place for you. However, even without a lot of heat to the food, it was still very flavourful.

As already stated, the service was excellent - friendly and prompt. The price was reasonable as well - less than $40 for two buffets and a soda. All in all, I hope this restaurant sticks around!

1  Thank Stacey L