“Huh a bit expensive for what you get.”

Days Inn - Moose Jaw
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Moose Jaw
Reviewed 16 September 2011

For the price it seems a bit expensive compared to other hotels.
Tv still a older tube tv most places are LCD
The alarm clock doesn't have a iPod/phone station.
The decor looks a bit older.
If you're tall forget the jacuzzi tub. If 2 people good luck.
But hey could be just this room that is outdated for $180

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank Kissthetoad

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Took a shower got out realized there were dead bugs all over. Kids were scared. So I asked for different room . None available. Asked to leave since we only been ther 20 min. Sure but would b charged 50 for using shower. Asked if room could b vacumned . Sure when housekeeping arrives.. ask if I can vacumn ..She says no wait for housekeeping.. Go back to room kids are creeped out by bugs so we paid the 50 dollars and left.Manager was rude and figured we should just accept there water beetle problem. Will never go back. If she would have just let us leave since we were there a whole twenty minutes I wouldn't bother writing this or telling everyone I know what poor management and cleanliness was at Days inn in Moosejaw.

• Stayed: July 2011
5  Thank Saskatchewan2011
Reviewed 13 July 2011

Much better stay this second time around. Room was quieter (and still on main floor), staff friendlier, room cleaner. Breakfast was still great. Only gripe was lack of parking, and still not a fan of the pillows, so brought our own this time!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dreamingofgreece
DInnMJManager, General Manager at Days Inn - Moose Jaw, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for posting this review and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 306-691-5777.

Tammy Drake
Days Inn Moose Jaw

Reviewed 1 June 2011

I was really impressed with what we received. For what we paid for $155 for on room for a family of 5, it saved us a lot of money. Other hotels would want us to get two rooms. But the room we got was big, came with two queen beds a sofabed, a fridge, microwave, coffee maker. The tv gave us problems, even though the weekend front desk guy tried to help us,he was very friendly too. The pool was clean and my kids had lots of fun! The hot tub was very relaxing, I appreciated that you also laundry facilities there as well. The breakfast was amazing, I really had a wonderful breakfast to start off my day. The only complain was the tv, it had some kind of lock on it and my son couldn't play his x-box on it. We are definitely coming back.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Naturegirl2011
Reviewed 3 December 2010

Stayed here for 4 nights while on a family trip to Moose Jaw. The hotel was adequate for what we expected. The staff were friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast was good and plentiful. My only concern was I booked a queen suite and paid for a queen suite on line. When I questioned the front desk I was told that I had a suite. A suite to me should match the pictures of a suite as posted on their website and it doesn't. The front desk offered to move us to a 2 room suite for the upcharge of $8 per day. We discussed with the family and declined the offer as my kids didn't want to pack up all their stuff and move. The pool and hot tub was nice for the kids too. Wireless was available and we used it a lot with no failures.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Our reservations were mixed up and the suite we ordered was not reservered. The hotel ended up giving us a handicapped room that was attached to a standard room instead. That would have been fine except that they quoted us certain price then later tried to overcharge us for the rooms.
The hotel suite was filthy. My grand daughter is nearly two and after we arrived we took off her shoes and she ran around the room playing. After about an hour and a half we noticed that the bottoms of her feet were absolutely black. The carpets were so dirty that her feet were black! Our nephew stopped by our room as they were in a different suite and said that the carpets in their room was even worse. Very dirty!
There was a bad smell in our room. My daughter had to light a candle in the room to try to cover the smell.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Grandpa_to_4_Gems
Reviewed 5 July 2010

Never before have we felt so unwelcome at a hotel. Arrived with 2 kids & a dog, and were placed in a room between the janitor's closet & pool, across from vending machines. What kind of sleep did they expect us to have?! Our kids & dog are both extremely well-behaved and quiet, should not have felt like we were stuck in the worst possible room. No movie channel. Carpet was stained with large red spots. Remote didn't work, even after replacing batteries. Bathtub drain would not stay open. Toilet very 'high' up. Had to walk our dog thru the lobby each time he had to go out (no balcony, no access door to outside). A complete waste of $170. Pool is average, but the creepy pool boy made my 13-yr-old niece very uncomfortable.

Will acknowledge the breakfast was quite good.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank dreamingofgreece
DInnMJManager, General Manager at Days Inn - Moose Jaw, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2010

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post your feedback on your recent stay with us. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that some of your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.
I sincerely apologize that you and your family was made to feel unwelcome and uncomfortable here. Please know that it was definitely not our intention.
Concerning the cleanliness of the carpets and the working order of the remotes and bathtub drain I will definitely address those issues right away.
Once again I thank you for your feedback and hope that next time you are in Moose Jaw you will let us accomodate you and your family again.
If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 306-691-5777

Tammy Drake