All reviews beautiful hotel dining room boutique hotel beautiful restoration continental breakfast fresh pastries downtown moose jaw rooftop patio step back in time sitting area heart of downtown fine dining our room was spacious the location is perfect hard boiled eggs crescent park main street
Reviewed October 10, 2018

Travelling with family, but I was the only one who insisted on staying here, so had a Deluxe Queen corner suite all to myself. It's obvious that no stone was left unturned when it came to the décor...every hallway and every room is decorated to take you back to a bygone era where luxuriant surroundings and sparkling chandeliers in every common area were commonplace. Rooms are super comfortable, and housekeeping staff was the fastest-and most thorough-of any hotel I've stayed at.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We spent a night here and were blown away by the hotel and the scale of the renovation. We had a beautiful room and enjoyed a very good dinner. (Spectacular desserts!) Breakfast was OK.

Only slight negative was a bit of lack of attention to detail in cleaning. At breakfast it was obvious that the carpet hadn't been vacuumed for a while, crumbs all over, not just under tables in use. We also called in a bit later on our checkout day for a cup of coffee and found the service was almost non existent. Eventually we were served with a cup of very stewed, awful coffee but the waitress insisted it was fresh. She brought another cup and asked how that was. I told her it was just as bad and she then said it had come from the same pot, so clearly was trying to catch me out. This is not acceptable. Maybe they were busy and don't usually do just coffee but if thath's the case, they should have told us and we could have gone elsewhere.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Stayed only one night, but the hotel has been amazingly restored. There is an album at the front desk that details some of the restoration ... had to have been a labor of love. Room restoration are up to the level of the lobby and the dining room. Staff was friendly and very helpful.

There is a nice park behind the hotel for a walk. We had driven from Calgary, so needed to stretch the legs.

Room tip: We were there on a Monday night, so it was very quiet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 26, 2018

This is a fabulous hotel going back to the 1920s. Fully renovated with all the mod conds but still keeping the old world charm. Large comfortable rooms, beautiful bar and restaurant too. Continental breakfast fresh and very good. Only downer was they charge $100 CAD to my credit card (without telling me) then credit it back the next day ends up costing me as the $100 is charged in Australian dollars and then when the credit goes back I loose again on the exchange rate. Why they charge it I have no idea. Would have been nice if they had told me

Room tip: Ask for a view over Main Street
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2018

Did not stay at the Grant Hall Hotel on this visit to Moose Jaw. However I will be staying here on my next visit. Beautiful Hotel with so much going on and with so many options availabe within the Hotel. Very, very fine dining. Meeting rooms. Lounge. Extremely helpful and friendly Staff! We took a tour of the Hotel and it's so Unique. Has a Roof Top area for spending time and having drinks on the Second Floor with a full lounge area. More eating area in the basement of the Hotel. You must check into this Hotel when your next visiting The Moose!