“Warning! HUGE portions ahead!”
Review of Deja Vu Cafe

Deja Vu Cafe
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Moose Jaw
Price range: US$10 - US$13
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I'm so happy I stopped here but I wish I knew how big the portions would be.
I ordered the chicken strip meal. It could've fed 2-3 people! But dang it was good!

And the milkshake....oh that milkshake. Let's just say you should get one!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

This is a fun place to eat. The food was all very good but what really made it neat is all of the sauces. We enjoyed trying a variety of sauces and dips!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We went to the Déjà Vu expecting deep fried food in larger quantities. They did not disappoint. There was a wait of about 15 minutes to get seated. The waitresses were efficient, helpful, and friendly. We ordered a 12 wing dinner and split it between the two of us. They suggested that we try 3 different flavours (4 wings / flavour). With over 100 seasonings to choose from this was a challenge. The food came quickly, the wings were meaty, the fries were crisp and tasty. My wife had a milkshake..... 100 flavours to choose from. She selected strawberry (boring). The shake was served in the tall mixing container and was thick and lots of flavour. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We read the reviews, and were not disappointed. Chicken strips were full white meat with a thin coat of breading, obviously freshly made and yummy. The number of sauces and coatings were overwhelming...we need to come back:). The wings had a generous amount of meat on them also, 2 thumbs up from everyone here!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I really have mixed feeling about this place. We have been going there since it first opened. I think it has changed hands multiple times. Food is descent (what can go wrong with deep fry ?) and interesting. But always find that the service is mediocre. We ordered take out one time, got there at the expected time, I saw a take out bag sitting at their counter, multiple staffs walked by just but avoided eye contact. I finally stopped someone and asked if that was my order, the lady told me no(didn't even check), 20 mins half an hour later, someone finally stopped and checked, it was indeed my order. How do you like having old soggy deep fried food? I haven't been back since that experience