“Bakery”
Review of Maple Leaf Bakery

Maple Leaf Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Moose Jaw
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I have bought bakery from here for years and love the taste. It is always fresh and just like home baking.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I'm so happy this place popped up in my search of "things to do or see in Moose Jaw". The baking is fresh. The cherry tarts are out of this world. The memory of their chocolate iced donuts will live with me forever!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I like my cinnamon buns warm and tasty! Yummy in my tummy, the best! Gotta love the butter tarts, too!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Only full service Bakery in Moose Jaw. This Bakery closed due to Owner retiring . but luckily people stepped up and the former owners helped get it going again.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Have been coming to MLB since I was a kid. Love their baked good, especially their long johns. They are always consistent and always the same.