“Bakery”
Review of Maple Leaf Bakery

Maple Leaf Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Moose Jaw
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

I have bought bakery from here for years and love the taste. It is always fresh and just like home baking.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

I'm so happy this place popped up in my search of "things to do or see in Moose Jaw". The baking is fresh. The cherry tarts are out of this world. The memory of their chocolate iced donuts will live with me forever!

Reviewed September 10, 2017

I like my cinnamon buns warm and tasty! Yummy in my tummy, the best! Gotta love the butter tarts, too!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Only full service Bakery in Moose Jaw. This Bakery closed due to Owner retiring . but luckily people stepped up and the former owners helped get it going again.

1  Thank Gene-Deb
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Have been coming to MLB since I was a kid. Love their baked good, especially their long johns. They are always consistent and always the same.