All reviews parking lot stayed here albert street yogurt nice hotel hot and cold food accessible room restaurants within walking distance complimentary breakfast convenient location lots of variety comfortable beds stay there again the breakfast area front desk staff one night stay liquor store
Reviewed July 24, 2016

I needed a basic room for the weekend because I was in Regina for business. The location of the hotel was nearby where I was working, so I didn't necessarily choose the Holiday Inn because it was a Holiday Inn. That said, I was very pleased with the service. Front desk staff were very courteous and helpful.

Also it needs to be mentioned that the breakfast room was very popular! The room was full every morning! Very good choices, great service, and comfortable.

Room Tip: The hotel is far enough back from Albert Street you can't hear any traffic.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2016

Dear Geoff B,

Thank you for sharing to us your experience and for choosing to stay with us -Holiday Inn Express and Suites South. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great experience while you staying with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights while working in Regina. Convenient location close to the highway, easy to get to even with the current construction. Lots of room in the parking lot for my pickup and trailer. Comfortable, clean, friendly staff.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Express Regina South Josh C. We are very grateful to accommodate your stay and serve you at our best. Your feedback is much appreciated and I am very happy to know that you had a great stay with us. We look forward of welcoming you back again!

Reviewed July 6, 2016

The Hotel and rooms were nice. The person at the front desk could have made more of an effort to be a bit more friendly. I don’t think she even told us which room we would stay in, she just handed us the “keys” for the room. Usually they explain a few things too, but she didn’t. Continental breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2016

Dear LDE2009,

Thank you for sharing to us your experience and for choosing to stay with us -Holiday Inn Express and Suites South. I am honored to hear that you had a great stay with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience that you have encountered upon arrival. I will definitely talk to the front desk in regards to your concern. I hope you will come to stay with us again.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

Was travelling through Regina on business and needed to hold up for a night. Was able to use IHG Reward points to secure the room. I was very pleased with my stay.

There are several places to eat in the area and other things to do. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Dancheta, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Regina South, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Craig c, we are very pleased as well to have you with us at the Holiday Inn Express Regina-South. It is nice to know that you had a great stay and will stay with us again next time. Thank you for your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Club member , we will always be happy to welcome you back. Again thank you and see you again!

Reviewed June 30, 2016

I have come to expect a level of consistent quality from Holiday Inn Express. Consistency is very important for me. This stay certainly confirmed this consistency. The check-in process was smooth. The room was totally acceptable. The WiFi was reasonably quick. The breakfast was standard fare well prepared and fresh.

The location was great with easy access to all Regina attractions. Of special interest though was that it shared a parking lot with a Keg Restaurant and a Tim Horton's.

Finally, 2 days after leaving Regina, we discovered that we had lost both of our rain jackets. We suspected that we had left them in the closet of our room. We called the hotel to ask if they had found them. They called back to tell us that thet had them. We then arranged for them to ship these to our home. We have a tracking number. They are on their way now. This is extraordinary service for 2 forgetful old people!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple