“You always know what you are getting”

Perkins Restaurant and Bakery
Ranked #105 of 595 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Breakfast for dinner is great when travelling. Comfort food. Good service even though restaurant was very busy.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

do not get REAL turkey very often, but because is was thankingsgiving day we got a great turkey dinner with all the trimmings including pumpkin pie.

Reviewed 6 October 2011

You can only expect so much from a Perkins--they don't promise to dote on you. I do love their menu--so much to choose from, and the quality is good. I thought the service here was slow, which was a bit frustrating to me since my schedule was packed and tight, but I don't fault the employees at all--I think the place was understaffed, and the servers certainly raced around and did their best to reach everyone as fast as they could. It's not their fault they're spread thin.

Reviewed 7 February 2011

I took my family to this restaurant for breakfast on Sunday morning. The restaurant was very busy and we waited nearly 30 minutes to be served. Once we were seated we ordered fairly simple meals which consisted of: Eggs, pancakes, shredded hash browns, bacon. When we got our meals my eggs were hard instead of over easy, my crispy shredded hash browns barely cooked, bland and cold, and my bacon was not crispy. I told the waitress that my meal wasn't correct and she apologized and went on her way. I was soooo hungry I ate my meal..... instead of sending it back. (Bad decision) Perkins restaurant was not good for breakfast and I wont be returning.

1  Thank Raydayle
Reviewed 16 January 2011

I guess they have a new cook, food was great,the desserts are a bit overpriced,