All reviews flat screen long weekend rooms were very clean bed was very comfortable fitness room enjoyed my stay lounge highway
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Actually reviewing for my husband who just left here today.

He said beds are comfortable and clean. However rooms are very small.

Beyond this, when they attempted to check out last night so they can leave early this AM, they were told they had to check out today. They went first thing (7am ish) to check out and were told they would be charged for today. They tried to fight the charge but staff refused to do so. They (my husband and his crew)called back to day mgr. and we're refunded, but very poor way to treat clients.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback. First I would like to apologies for misunderstanding about day charge with front desk agent. I am happy to know that Guest Service Manger was able to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Your comments about clean and comfortable room will be shared with Housekeeping associates.
Looking forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a King Suite and had a marvelous stay. The room was spacious, the staff were pleasant, and area was accessible to most areas. The view wasn't the best as we had a back alley view. All in all it was a decent room for the price.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Dear Guest,
We are truly grateful to you for choosing us for your recent stay in Regina. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We’re committed to provide the best possible accommodation and service and your comments will help us to achieve this.
Your comments will be shared with all associates.
Looking forward to serve you again soon.

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

It was a decent place for the price, and has a fair rate for pets. The pool was clean and staff was kind. The room was decently clean, though there was a sticky spot on the carpet near the fridge. The location isn't great, though it is not that far from downtown. Would stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Chateau Regina Hotel. We truly value the opinions. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.
We look forward to serve you again in near future

Reviewed October 1, 2016

I booked this hotel at last minute with a discount website. It was rated as a 2.5 star hotel, so i was a little nervous. Being greeted by two well dressed check in staff, I though I walked into a 4 start hotel. very friendly and efficient. Got my room on the 2nd floor corner. The building has undergone some major upgrades. My favorite upgrade was the pillows. I know! A good pillow makes for a good sleep. and these guys did it right. Easy access in and out of the building. clean, and all amenities worked as expected. I can honestly say I would stay here again.

Room tip: 2nd floor is good, and quiet. First floor smelled like the pool. but only because the pool is on the first floor.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Chateau Regina Hotel. We truly value the opinions. I am very pleased to know that our associates provided friendly service during your stay. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.

Your comments will be shared with all associates.

We hope to serve you again in near future.

Reviewed September 27, 2016

We got a reduced rate because I was having surgery at Regina General, but the rate was still on the high end for the quality. The staff was friendly and the rooms I suppose were as clean as they could be considering how out-dated the building is, but the carpet should have been replaced at least 5 years ago, the sofa was stained, the paint around the window frame had been coated over, and over, and over, never stripping the old paint. It was just a massive plaster of paint over paint. ------ But hey, as the saying goes: "You get what you pay for".

We were 3 people in the room, and I got to sleep on the sofa-bed. I might as well have slept on a gravel road with a comforter spread on it. You could literally feel the steel frame of the hide-a-bed through the "mattress", not to mention every spring or whatever it is that's under the "mattress". It was extremely lumpy...hard lumps. It was horrible to sleep on, especially right after surgery.

There was no continental breakfast either. You could buy coupons for Smitty's Restaurant for $6.00 each, but I would never do that again. Next time (not that I would ever stay there again) I would just go to Smitty's and buy breakfast off their menu. With the $6.00 coupon you only had 4 choices to choose from.

I was told when I booked that if I was being seen by a doctor at the hospital, that I should ask for a hotel voucher and they would give me a discount, so when I went to the Hospital, I got a voucher, gave it to the clerk at check-out, and she rang me through at regular price. If I hadn't questioned her about the high amount that I "owed", she would've never given me the discount, even though she had the voucher right in front of her. Watch the charges!

Room tip: If you're able, take the stairs versus elevator.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Chateau Regina Hotel. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. It’s only with feedback such as yours that we can get better, so we appreciate you helping us improve.
we are making the changes at our end to serve you better. We have taken steps to ensure this will never happen again to future customers. your suggestion and opinion is not gone unnoticed. I am sure you can see the changes in your next visit.