“clean, comfortable and friendly”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Regina, SK
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Saskatoon, Canada
“clean, comfortable and friendly”
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Regina on business or personal travel, "GO RIDERS". It has everything I need, clean rooms, a great complimentary breakfast, and friendly staff. On your first visit it can be a little tricky to find the property, but this only helps in keeping things quiet. It is located near several restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I have been conducting business in Regina since 2007 and have been staying here for the past 4 years. It is my home away from home. It is clean, the staff are amazing and I can't imagine staying anywhere else. I recommend it to anyone.

1 Thank robyn s
Saskatoon
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for business travel since 1998. For me, this hotel is home away from home. The rooms are clean and comfortable. A desk with decent lighting and a high-speed internet connection are appreciated necessities when you have to work on the road. The included breakfast is good and the no-charge coffee, fruit and cookies are a nice touch. However, what really makes this hotel feel like home is the staff. Always friendly and helpful, they go out of their way to make me feel welcome. I intend to continue staying here.

1 Thank Brian Z
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The people were friendly, the front desk clerk, Erin was very helpful. The room was a nice size and we really found the fridge and microwave handy. The location was a bit tricky to find but was very quiet. We loved the complementary breakfast, separate living space from the bedroom and free internet. The pillows could have been a bit firmer and the bathroom could use some renovations.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank kmcclinton
Battleford, Canada
Reviewed 6 September 2011

I have been staying at the Country Inn & Suites since 2009 I would not stay anywhere else....the staff are always friendly, the rooms exceptionally clean, the beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel.....GREAT BIG THUMBS UP, If there is a Country Inn & Suites where I am going I certainly do not look anywhere else...its just like being at home.....highly reccomend it

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Shirley B
Cochrane, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I was on a business trip to Regina, and the Holiday Inn oversold their rooms and left me with nowhere in Regina to stay. The ONLY hotel in Regina with a room at the time was the Country Inn and Suites. Rooms are outdated and the overall experience was a 1/10. Before my business meeting, I took a picture of the bugs and showed the front desk. They got me a free night at their Sister hotel in Calgary, but I will never use it. If I knew then, what I know now---I would have slept on the street instead!

Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Julia1990222
Cari L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Regina, SK, responded to this review, 9 September 2011
After review of your comment I immediately checked our guest records to determine the date and room number of your stay and was unable to locate a stay under your name. I also checked with our sister hotel in Calgary and they have no record of issuing a free night's stay to any guest of the Regina Country Inn.

Nonetheless, I can share with you that every single room is checked on a daily basis for any indicators that may suggest the presence of bed bugs.

Bed bugs are a matter that has our entire industry on high alert due to the mass media attention recently. I can assure you that we take these matters extremely seriously and that we are educated and trained at a very high level on finding, treating and eradicating any instances.

Should you ever have reason to suspect a case of bedbugs in any facility in future, I request that you bring it to the attention of the hotel or facility manager as soon as possible as it would assist any responsible business with the investigation and possible treatment of the problem more quickly. Thank you.
roblin
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We stayed here on business. This property is outstanding, both in its furnishings and its staff. We loved the free coffee 24/7, the available snacks (cookies and fruit), the willingness of the front desk staff to help out, and the really superduper comfortable beds. The room was pre-cooled, the shower was large and roomy, as was the rest of the room. The decor is tasteful and up to date. The hot breakfast was available from 6-10, and the cold parts of it were set out prior to that. The menu was make-your-own breakfast burritos.... awesome! Overall, it was an outstanding facility, to which we shall be certain to return.

Room Tip: Third floor was very quiet... also ask for an odd numbered room, as that faces the back of the prope...