“Not a bad stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Estevan, Canada
“Not a bad stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

I loved the staff, they had a suite empty and upgraded our family to a suite for the same price, which I thought was classy.The room was clean and spacious.The beds were comfortable but we all woke up with sore throats, seemed a little musty in thier.Maybe some mold is present.Other than that it was a great room but this moisture and must took it from a 5 to a 3

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Saskatoon, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Regina on business or personal travel, "GO RIDERS". It has everything I need, clean rooms, a great complimentary breakfast, and friendly staff. On your first visit it can be a little tricky to find the property, but this only helps in keeping things quiet. It is located near several restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
      Location
      Rooms
saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

I have been conducting business in Regina since 2007 and have been staying here for the past 4 years. It is my home away from home. It is clean, the staff are amazing and I can't imagine staying anywhere else. I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank robyn s
Saskatoon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for business travel since 1998. For me, this hotel is home away from home. The rooms are clean and comfortable. A desk with decent lighting and a high-speed internet connection are appreciated necessities when you have to work on the road. The included breakfast is good and the no-charge coffee, fruit and cookies are a nice touch. However, what really makes this hotel feel like home is the staff. Always friendly and helpful, they go out of their way to make me feel welcome. I intend to continue staying here.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Brian Z
Regina, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2011

The people were friendly, the front desk clerk, Erin was very helpful. The room was a nice size and we really found the fridge and microwave handy. The location was a bit tricky to find but was very quiet. We loved the complementary breakfast, separate living space from the bedroom and free internet. The pillows could have been a bit firmer and the bathroom could use some renovations.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank kmcclinton
Battleford, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

I have been staying at the Country Inn & Suites since 2009 I would not stay anywhere else....the staff are always friendly, the rooms exceptionally clean, the beds are the most comfortable I have ever slept on in a hotel.....GREAT BIG THUMBS UP, If there is a Country Inn & Suites where I am going I certainly do not look anywhere else...its just like being at home.....highly reccomend it

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Shirley B
Cochrane, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

I was on a business trip to Regina, and the Holiday Inn oversold their rooms and left me with nowhere in Regina to stay. The ONLY hotel in Regina with a room at the time was the Country Inn and Suites. Rooms are outdated and the overall experience was a 1/10. Before my business meeting, I took a picture of the bugs and showed the front desk. They got me a free night at their Sister hotel in Calgary, but I will never use it. If I knew then, what I know now---I would have slept on the street instead!

Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Julia1990222
Cari L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Regina, SK, responded to this review, 9 September 2011
After review of your comment I immediately checked our guest records to determine the date and room number of your stay and was unable to locate a stay under your name. I also checked with our sister hotel in Calgary and they have no record of issuing a free night's stay to any guest of the Regina Country Inn.

Nonetheless, I can share with you that every single room is checked on a daily basis for any indicators that may suggest the presence of bed bugs.

Bed bugs are a matter that has our entire industry on high alert due to the mass media attention recently. I can assure you that we take these matters extremely seriously and that we are educated and trained at a very high level on finding, treating and eradicating any instances.

Should you ever have reason to suspect a case of bedbugs in any facility in future, I request that you bring it to the attention of the hotel or facility manager as soon as possible as it would assist any responsible business with the investigation and possible treatment of the problem more quickly. Thank you.