All reviews west harvest catering manager stayed at this hotel for nights albert street room was clean south end hotel restaurant lots of parking stay there again within walking distance front desk staff football game close to the airport continental breakfast business downtown wedding
Reviewed June 12, 2016

Staff were friendly. Rooms are clean. Walkable to URegina. Walkable to a Tim Hortons for a morning coffee fix, and restaurants, drug store, etc.
Comfy beds. Reasonable rate.
Would definitely suggested staying here if in Regina.
Thank you to the staff for being so friendly!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Connie Y, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing the Executive Royal Hotel on your past visit to Regina and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
Your generous grade and feedback is really appreciated and I am so pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.
I hope you will choose to stay at the Executive Royal Hotel on your next visit to Regina.
I will share your compliments with my staff as well.

Thank you.

Reviewed June 10, 2016

I stayed here as my meeting was being held here. Great service and very comfortable room. Great location too as close to downtown, restaurants and shopping. Restaurant offered generous portions for breakfast.

Date of stay: April 2016

Valued Guest

Thank you for staying with the Executive Royal Hotel!
Thank you also for posting a review of your recent stay with us and also for such a generous grade.
It is great that we were available to accommodate your meetings last week and to know that you enjoyed your complete experience with us, comfort, location and service.
I hope you will choose the Executive Royal Hotel on your next visit to Regina.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

We had a lovely stay at the Executive Royal Hotel, great location and excellent staff. The room was very soundproof and the black out drapes along with a super comfortable bed allowed for a great sleep. Amazing Sunday Brunch too!

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Connie Y, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Valued Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Executive Royal Hotel your past visit to Regina and for sharing your experience with us. I am so pleased that you had such a comfortable, friendly stay with us and enjoyed our Sunday Brunch!
I look forward to you staying with us again on your future visit to Regina.

Thank you!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

I stayed at the executive royal hotel for 4 nights recently and I can tell you that the stay was a mixed bag of things that impressed me and some that did not. Lets start with the positives:
- Front desk staff were friendly
- Towels were very soft (probably some of the nicest I have experienced in a hotel)
- Location was close to many restaurants so meal choices were easy
- Hotel was quiet
- Windows actually opened so you could get fresh air if you wanted to
- Water pressure was great

So on the negative side there were some things I was baffled by:
- Restaurant was closed some nights forcing you to leave the hotel for nearby restaurants
- No plugs near the bed... seems stupid but how silly is it that you cannot charge your phone by the bed or anything like that
- Glasses were consistently dirty despite being replaced daily
- Rooms are very dark with black out curtains only
- When I went to checkout the front desk person was asleep, I had to wake them up to check out
- The gym is a closet with a treadmill and some free weights
- On the 4th floor there was a tarp on the floor and the ceiling tiles out for the entire stay... seems odd to me that it was not repaired during the stay or even touched it seemed.

Overall I would not stay there again, especially for the price, much better options nearby.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Connie Y, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2016

Valued Guest
Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing the Executive Royal Hotel as your choice hotel to stay at while visiting Regina and for sharing a detailed experience of your stay with us.
Secondly, I want to thank you for sharing both the positive and negative experiences you encountered with us. Being informed of both is appreciated in order to improve.
I am happy to know of all the positive aspects of your stay.
I will look into every negative experience that you encountered and make the adjustments to improve in these areas.
I hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Regina and experience these improvements.

Reviewed May 29, 2016

The rooms were excellent but for the price, we wish we had found a hotel with a free breakfast or a pool. This hotel seems great for business trips but when traveling for pleasure it is maybe not the best option.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank palindrome16
Connie Y, General Manager at Executive Royal Hotel Regina, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Valued Guest
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Executive Royal Hotel on your last visit to Regina and for taking the time to share your experience with us!
It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay in our guest rooms and the amenities that we offer for the rate. We do offer a quiet atmosphere without a swimming pool on site but also offer access to an adequate fitness centre. We are a full service property with a dining room on site that is open for breakfast, seven days a week and gives our guests a choice to patron with an excellent menu selection.
I hope that you will stay with us again on one of your next visits to Regina.