“Quiet and Relaxing”

Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Yorkton, Canada
“Quiet and Relaxing”
Reviewed 8 February 2012

The room was a suite and it was amazing. Clean, quiet, the most comfortable bed, spacious room, underground parking, walking distance to shopping and entertainment. Pool, restaurant, lounge to name some more of the highlights. This is not my first time at this hotel, and it will not be my last. I continue to return because of the friendly and personalized service. Thank you to the staff of the Ramada!!!

Room Tip: I have stayed in a different area in the hotel each stay, and they were all great. But the suites a...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Shann S
Regina_Ramada_GM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown, responded to this review, 9 February 2012
Shann,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your last visit to the Ramada Regina. We do work very diligently to ensure we strive for complete guest satisfaction, thank-you for noticing. I am so happy you were able to enjoy one of our Suites as the space and the room are simply amazing, plus we are making some amazing new improvements so hopefully you will see them during your next stay.

306-569-7476

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed 6 February 2012

I think it is important to recognize “superb” service in today’s environment, where service at any level is scarce and mediocre at best.

I arrived at the Ramada Regina late in the afternoon on Feb 01, 2012 after taking 8 hours to get to Regina from Toronto due to inclement weather. It was a very trying and tiring day. I was greeted at the front desk by staff who had a great sense of humor and infectious smiles, and they did everything they could to deal with an irritated (rather grumpy) traveler. They took a very anxious guest and was able to instill calm with their confident and reassuring manner, and assured me that everything would be taken care of, and they did this in spades.

The delay in travel changed all my business plans for the next day, including the meeting location at my client’s place of business. Therefore, on my arrival I needed to arrange a breakfast meeting for 8 people in a boardroom-like facility within 12 hours. The staff took charge and was able to accommodate me and exceeded my expectations. The “beyond the call of duty” care continued when I realized that I needed multiple documents printed with different multiples of different documents, and the front desk associate took up the task, injected humour and had me on my way within short order.

I applaud the senior management team on a job extremely well done to have instilled the importance of a superb work ethic and quality customer relations with the highest standards in their employees.

My client was very impressed with the room and the breakfast considering I had less than 12 hours to put it together. Your team made me look good to my client.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Gordon C
Regina_Ramada_GM, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Regina Downtown, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
Gord,

I must start off by saying “WOW” we must of done an amazing job to earn such kind and passionate words from yourself about our entire hotel and group of amazing associates. I must tell you that it is easier to say “YES I CAN” as it is what we are here for to help our guest’s enjoy the stay they expect and deserve. I am so very proud of this hotel and our talented team that carried our philosophy to you and your entire group. As you chose to allow us the opportunity to be the chosen destination of an important meeting and we had to compliment your great choice with our talents of impression. I have reviewed your comments with our entire management team and this has also been posted on our staff board as it was a complete team effort to earn this honor.

Toronto
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Great first impression. Kind of falls apart in the halls. But comfortable bed and clean.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank StephenM465
Stephen,

I have great news for you for your next stay when you return back to the Ramada Regina. We are now under taking a second phase of renovations that will include our hallways and some amazing guest room comfort items that will only enhance your stay with us. Plus you will also soon be enjoying a brand new menu that we are launching on February 10th, 2012 that will tantalize your taste buds.

Estevan, Canada
Reviewed 15 January 2012

We spent the weekend at the Ramada as we always do but decided to up grade to a suite...Wow we were so impressed with the huge room.The king size bed was so comfortable...the room even had a bar!I'm always impressed by the friendly staff.

Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank c_stefiuk
We love the word “Another” in the another great stay in your comments on the Trip Advisor portion. I personally believe that when a guest makes a decision to return back to a hotel for the next visit, they truly must of enjoyed themselves to award our hotel another opportunity at your business. It is our pleasure to make all our guest’s feel like a valued member of our extended family when they arrive at our hotel and I am so glad you enjoyed our hotel.

Oxbow, Sk, Canada
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Our stay was one of the best hotel experiences we have had. Wonderful, friendly, helpful staff. Very accomidating. The food in the restaurant was delicious. Nice, clean rooms. Nice pool area. And quiet. Very relaxing stay indeed. Love that it is pet friendly and accepts bigger dogs. Will definately be back!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank mackee_12
Thank-you for your time to complete a review of our Ramada Hotel in Regina. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and all our amazing services we offer. I must say that being a “Pet Friendly” hotel is very important to our hotel. As our pets are part of the family so they need to stay with us and be comfortable and safe. As a pet owner myself I personally love to travel with my little Koko, so I know full well the importance of this program.

Regina, Canada
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I've stayed there numerous times, both business & pleasure, and rarely had a negative experience. The staff is always helpful, sometimes creatively so! The location is ideal, and rates are reasonable.

Room Tip: The Business Class rooms are on secure access floors, and are some of the best I've stayed in.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Jim A
Jim,

It is our pleasure to have you as a guest in our hotel, we really do appreciate that you continue to choose our Ramada. I am also excited as you will be seeing some new enhancements to our Hotel & Business Class rooms shortly which I am sure you will love even more.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

I had a great stay there on a romantic getaway in one of the jacuzzi sweets right after Christmas. Jennifer at the front desk was very friendly and knowledgable and told us all we needed to know would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed December 2011
3 Thank Steve_rudrick
Steve,

Thank-you so very much for your positive and kind review of our Ramada Hotel. We really do appreciate our valued customers feedback which enables us to ensure we are delivery what we promise. I have also posted your comments on our staff wall for the entire staff to see what an amazing job we did and I have also personally advised Jennifer of her great customer service.