“Best Subs/Bubble Tea in Regina!”

Milu's Fresh Rolls & Subs
Ranked #76 of 601 Restaurants in Regina
Price range: US$8 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Milu's Fresh Rolls & Subs focuses on bringing you the best tasting Vietnamese Subs and Fresh Rolls in Regina. The food delicious; from subs with near foot-long french baguettes, large fresh rolls, rice plates, fresh rice noodle bowls, bubble tea, and more! For a lunch or dinner take-out alternative, this little shop is sure to provide you with some healthy, fresh, quick, and tasty food that will leave you coming back for more.
Reviewed 27 December 2013

I just went there the other day and I bought myself a bubble tea and a submarine too. And I have to say, it was the best bubble tea I ever tried in Regina.
I been to other places before but this is just the best. The value for you food is fair and the staff there is extremely friendly. I keep coming back to Milu's and have always been getting the same great service.
Every time now when my friends or my family are hungry, I recommend them to go to Milu's Fresh Rolls. The place is pretty small but the atmosphere is amazing and very humble.
Overall, good food, great service and delicious bubble tea! 5 Stars!

1  Thank Spikedfever

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

My husband's office is jut a block away from Milu's so he started bringing me a fresh roll once in awhile. I have been in here now on my own and they have a great little business going. It seems kind of in an odd location but it is on a busy street so people are obviously spreading the word. They seem to always have people coming and going when I've been there. My favorite is the shrimp fresh roll (2 rolls for $7) and an avocado bubble tea. There are subs and hot dishes too but I'll stick with my new fave :)
Check it out - Victoria Avenue across the street and down a bit from the Milky Way

2  Thank mommalou4