“Never again will I go, Ticks problem!!!”
Review of Rainbow Cinemas

Rainbow Cinemas
Ranked #8 of 22 Fun & Games in Regina
Reviewed May 1, 2017

I usually go to this place because it was cheap. Good cheap prices on tuesday and on any other days.

I went there on April 27th of 2017. I sat at the middle back row and started watching the movie. During the movie, I felt crawling and itchiness on my head, ear and chest. These crawling incident took exactly about 4 times. Several times i tried to pick it up but unable to see what it was (so threw it on ground)
Itchiness continued throughout the movie.

After the movie finishes I went home and felt the same itchiness on my chest. I scratched it and picked up something. It was a TICK
I felt anger, frustrated and disgusted at this place.
All the crawling and itchiness I felt at the theater are from this Tick.

I will not visit this place again.

1  Thank nate726

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Pretty shop worn. Good prices for movies
Pop popcorn and candy is how they make their money. 2 levels of shows

Reviewed October 12, 2016

This is a great place to see a show at a discounted price. Really good eats also at a great price. If you can wait for the movie to finish in the high price theaters and then go to see it it will be worth your while.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Just $5 each is a great way to spend an afternoon at the movies. It is even cheaper if you go on a Tuesday. The cost added up with the purchase of a combo (popcorn and two drinks). There was hardly anyone in the theatre for the movie we selected. Seats were comfortable and popcorn was yummy.