“enjoyed a movie $10 for two”
Review of Rainbow Cinemas

Rainbow Cinemas
Ranked #8 of 21 Fun & Games in Regina
Reviewed June 17, 2017

Went to the first matinee early in the afternoon. It was a musical so we appreciated the great sound system. Hardly anyone at the theatres. Got freshy popped popcorn with lots of butter. You could taste the butter right down to the bottom of the container. Expensive for medium popcorn and two drinks but it lasted for the entire two hours. The theatre and the bathrooms were clean. The lady at the snack counter was pleasant.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I usually go to this place because it was cheap. Good cheap prices on tuesday and on any other days.

I went there on April 27th of 2017. I sat at the middle back row and started watching the movie. During the movie, I felt crawling and itchiness on my head, ear and chest. These crawling incident took exactly about 4 times. Several times i tried to pick it up but unable to see what it was (so threw it on ground)
Itchiness continued throughout the movie.

After the movie finishes I went home and felt the same itchiness on my chest. I scratched it and picked up something. It was a TICK
I felt anger, frustrated and disgusted at this place.
All the crawling and itchiness I felt at the theater are from this Tick.

I will not visit this place again.

1  Thank nate726
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

Pretty shop worn. Good prices for movies
Pop popcorn and candy is how they make their money. 2 levels of shows

Reviewed October 12, 2016

This is a great place to see a show at a discounted price. Really good eats also at a great price. If you can wait for the movie to finish in the high price theaters and then go to see it it will be worth your while.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 25, 2016

Just $5 each is a great way to spend an afternoon at the movies. It is even cheaper if you go on a Tuesday. The cost added up with the purchase of a combo (popcorn and two drinks). There was hardly anyone in the theatre for the movie we selected. Seats were comfortable and popcorn was yummy.