All reviews contemporary design keg restaurant next door railroad tracks stand up shower front desk would definitely stay here again consistent quality within walking distance free breakfast mosaic stadium business or pleasure road trip room service clean rooms football game close to downtown stayed here for one night
Reviewed April 18, 2017

We recently stayed at the Four Points by Sheraton in Regina. Our room was large, with a very comfortable king-size bed. The TV was a good size and the bathroom and shower were excellent. We found the front-desk staff. One of the girls on the front-desk recommended a couple of the brew-pubs when we asked about good places to eat (we picked one that was very easy walking distance and thoroughly enjoyed it as well). Breakfast was included in our room rate and I'm not sure if that's because we are SPG members or possibly it was our CAA membership; regardless, it was a very good breakfast and the service there was also excellent. The hotel supplies coffee and, as we had a long drive ahead of us, asked if we could fill our thermos and there was no problem with that at all. We read through some of the prior reviews before deciding to stay here and noticed that some complained about noise from the trains -- we were on the fourth floor and did not hear any noise of any sort at night. (My wife is a very light sleeper and would certainly have heard a train going by.) All in all, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DMiller21, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2017

Thank you for your survey. We really appreciate your comments. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Got a good deal on Trivago and decided to stay here. Parking was free, but breakfast was not (almost $20 each). If you can do without the breakfast, this place is ideal. It's close to the downtown core, clean, modernized and friendly service

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
DMiller21, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2017

Hi ThirstyTraveller_19. Thank you for stopping by and trying our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Discovered this property shortly after it opened a few years ago. We stayed here once before.

Check in has always been efficient, friendly and no issues. Our rooms have been king size with sofa bed or king size solo. New property so new things and no complaints as far as that goes. Rooms are clean, towels aplenty and staff always eager to help with a smile. Parking is ample, well-lit and the property is close to a few real fun bars/microbreweries, a Keg and Starbucks. We enjoyed a few adult beverages in their lounge - nothing spectacular about it but cold beers and drinks are delivered as expected. Property is 2-3 minutes away from downtown core.

Neighborhood not so far away is pretty darned sketchy - I grew up in Sask and familiar with Regina. And, with the beer store vendor on the property to the East, there are a lot of people coming from said sketchy areas walking through the parking lot to enjoy the services of the vendor. Security has not been an issue and I've never felt uneasy - just beware. Not really any different than staying at a downtown property (right across the tracks to the south is downtown Regina) so don't leave anything visible that may attract unwanted attention.

My one bugaboo in general at hotels is the size of the ironing board in some properties and this hotel has the same bugaboo. I think it is safe to assume that if someone is of the mind to pack starch to iron jeans or shirts when they travel it likely makes sense to connect the dots and supply a real life sized ironing board in the room. Not the 2/3 sized models where you have to stoop over to iron all the while your jeans and shirts flop over the ends. It seems a fools game to build a hotel then cut costs on the size of the ironing board - some of us like freshly starched jeans and shirts daily!

We would stay here again with no question. It is a clean, modern property conveniently located. Price is decent.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheCowboyfromMB
gmancheta, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

CowboyfromMB, Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback. We always strive to ensure our guests experience the best possible, and we do greatly appreciate you for letting us know your concerns as this gives us the opportunity to improve and meet our guests' expectations.

We will always be glad to Welcome you back and it's our pleasure to serve you with our best.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

I've recently stayed 2 nights at the Four Points by Sheraton in Regina. It's basic accommodations and there aren't very many luxury accommodations in that city. The hotel was clean and the rooms are spacious. Very friendly front desk service.

Restaurant has an extensive menu and the food was delicious. The only downside is that it's located next to the train tracks. The first night, the train came at 5:30am and the second night it came at 3:30am. There's no way to completely avoid the raucous as this train runs right across the city.

If you're flying in, take the stretch limo. It's worth the ride for $17!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DMiller21, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2017

Nadine16 thank you for staying with us and letting us know about your stay. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

When I entered the room I was given and saw earplug in the washroom I got a little worried and rightfully so.
If you are a light sleeper like I am, do not stay here.
The hotel is new and offered the usual amenities of a 4 Points Hotel. But the building is a build out of wood, with very poor noise insulation. The street this hotel is on is not busy but the road noise inside my room is worse than staying at a downtown Vancouver hotel.

Also the hotel is right beside an train yard. I did not hear any train during the evening, but there is a lot of activity at night. My room was less that 150 feet from the train track and believe me it's not fun to wake up at 1am and 3am because of the noise and vibrations. My entire room was vibrating to the point the the lights made additional noise.

I have to say I am very disappointed that somebody would approve this location for a 4 Points Hotel. This was my first stay and I will definately not come back.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Carsten S
DMiller21, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Regina, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Carsten S. Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my apologies for your experience. I hope you will stay with us again. We will make sure we check you into a room in a quieter area.