“decent food but nothing great”
Review of Park Cafe

Park Cafe
Ranked #29 of 696 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Riversdale
Reviewed 19 March 2012

decent food, cheap prices but nothing extraordinary. My waitress took 20 mins to show up and no one was in the restaurant but when she finally showed up she was friendly as pie.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

First of all the location is not the best,but the food makes it worth while. The owner smokes his own meats like bacon. The eggs Benny are great,better than most restraints in town. The hash browns are tasty not bland like most breakfast places. I like the small town cafe feel. The coffee is good,which is a plus. Take the time to find this hidden gem, it will be worth it

1  Thank litew8t
Reviewed 19 February 2012

After reading the reviews on Tripadvisor, I was expecting more from this place. First of all, for those from out of town this place is in a shady part of town with unsavoury types hanging out in doorways. The service was fast and the food was good, but not exceptional. I probably wouldn't go out of my way to go back.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

This is the best place to eat in Saskatoon. Service is awesome, food is something else. It's even better because the decor in the place just fits in well. Best place in Saskatoon, if not saskachewan!!. We go there all the time!

Reviewed 9 January 2012

I went with my parents and my 2 kids (3 yrs and 4 months old) and it was SUPER! The staff was very friendly and brought my daughter a paper cooks hat to colour and put a sticker on. That kept her busy. I had the Park Burger and fries/ gravy and it was so good. My daughter had the grilled cheese (stuffed full of cheddar cheese) and she ate it all. You get a lot of food and it's so good. The atmosphere is great - interesting pictures and very friendly staff.