“Great cafe”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Riversdale
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Second time here and just as good as the first time. Eggs benny and coffee is all you need here. Sat at the counter and felt like I was back in the 50s. Very busy place on a Saturday morning which is usually a good sign. It was

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Went in without a reservation for about 10 of us and they graciously accommodated on a busy Monday morning. Everyone had a great breakfast and we didn’t feel rushed out the door afterwards. Classic diner style breakfasts and they have AMAZING fresh fruit cups!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We found this hidden gem after reviewing it on trip advisor. My wife wasn’t sure about it from the outside, then we went in. It is decorated up in a classic cafe style. The food was phenomenal, I am a celiac and they took great care of me as well.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Saskatoon’s Park Cafe offers a great breakfast, especially on a Saturday. My friend and I were originally planning a light snack, but took one look at the full menu, including their ow prepared fish and meat options. I have been here many times and always left satisfied!

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Last time I attended, I had the pickerel w eggs and was very happy. Today, had a veggie omelette w bacon. I asked for it to be loaded w vegs, no cheese. I didn’t expect the bacon to be ‘inside’ the omelette. Thought it would be on the side. Ok. I was surprised to see they charged ‘2’ add’l $1. charges for extra veg, even though I didn’t take cheese. My bill then was $17.43 for a veg omelette w bacon, no drink. I think that is a lot and I really didn’t feel the value was there. My friend had a steak sandwich (sirloin). The steak appeared to be maybe 5 oz and it seemed to be a little tough w gristle. I don’t think she was overly impressed. I think we both felt we could have made nicer meals at home for way less $. Too bad