See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Here now and about to start packing up my things. I used to stay here quite often years ago. Didn't have a problem with the place then and don't have a problem with it now. It's $75 per night and am not sure what people expect after reading some of the other comments about it. Staff are friendly and my room was cleaned the way it should be. Plenty of towels and the wi-fi as well as the TV worked great.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Burn holes in the blankets ! Brown spots all over the walls! Ripped wallpaper ! Staff were friendly and was cheap ! Room needs to be cleaned better ! First room had tons of Beatles in it ! So got switched to another room ! Was good for the quick sleep !

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2016

vthe room location was quiet ery convenient location within walking distance of shopping centres and restaurants the bed was comfortable everything was clean there was plenty of tv channels to watch or listen to

Room tip: the room we had was very good
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend. It is a nice little hotel on the inside. The room may not look clean from the outside but the housekeepers definitely keep it very clean! At first I was hesitant but after a while it turned out to be a very nice stay! Down the street from the big mall, lots of great restaurants and bars in the area! Great location and great staff!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed February 18, 2016

We stayed one night here. Our flight came in to Saskatoon late, and we checked in here at 2 a.m. Unfortunately I stood outside waving and knocking to get the night attendant, as the doors are locked at nights. Being adjacent to a Saskatoon night club, they keep the doors closed so drunkards can't get in and cause trouble, which I understand, but maybe an intercom or buzzer system could be installed for guests. The room was clean, warm, and quiet, but there are only 3 or 4 channels for guests out of all the channels listed, as the rest are blocked out and you have to pay for them. Out of those 3 or 4 channels, my hubby said the only one that wasn't obscure was CTV news. We didn't book the room to watch TV, but my hubby stayed in the room until noon checkout while I had to be elsewhere.

Date of stay: February 2016