“Disappointed!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #17 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Saskatoon
Description: Located at 134 Primrose Dr, Saskatoon, SK, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Saskatoon Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed July 27, 2018

I honestly don't know why I still go to this Timmy's location other than it's the most convenient for me. I'm disappointed that this is the second time i am writing a negative review about the non existent customer service I received again! I pull up to the window and there was a male working the window. No good morning, thank you, have a nice day.... He didn't say one single word! NOT OK!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I moved to Saskatoon less than a year ago and I go through this drive through every morning at 7am and each time order a black coffee. Whoever is working the window should be moved into the back where they do not have to deal with customers. Can't even get a good morning or a smile. Terrible!
The odd time I have ordered other things like breakfast sandwiches or grilled cheese and every time it has been cold and rubbery. Unfortunately it is the only Tim Horton's on my way to work so i put up with the rude service, but I definitely put a stop to food orders.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

The cafe has a nice food and beverages, however, the staff are really weird not welcoming at all or help with the basic standards of customer services, if you need to ask for something they are not familiar to sell will act very rudely

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Actually wanted a hot chocolate but there is a boil water advisory so no hot chocolate this morning. This is also my first Roll Up the Rim cup this year. I'll see if I win anything.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

My favourite Tim Hortons
always friendly efficient and fun to deal with
I go to the drive-through most mornings I’m greeted with a large smile
Whoever has trained the staff there has trained them very well
they are always helpful efficient and fun to deal with
Drive-through is easy to get through quickly handled even large lineups
The best of the best