I normally stay at Hilton Garden Inn when I am in Saskatoon. I find it very convinently located in downtown. Very close to lots of restaurant and take out places. My favourite is Pita Pit. Breakfast at Hilton is very filling and enjoyable. I like my coffee with milk and staff at Hilton provide room service with enough milk to drink at least 5-6 coffees! and its free!
Nice Flat Screen TVs
Good Size Rooms
Very nice and friendlier staff
Excellent Room Service
Out of my several trips only during last couple of trips I found that the room was not as good as I would expect and last time when I stayed there the bulbs were out so it was bit darker! Other than that can't complaint! It is very nice.
Today Hilton was sold out and I had to stay again at the Saskatoon Inn. It is the worst hotel ever. Saskatoon Inn has not yet upgraded their hotels. Saskatoon Inn's carpets are all stained. I wish Hilton had a room for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn is a beacon of downtown style and sophistication, and an ideal base from which to explore the City of Bridges. Overlooking the vibrancy of downtown Saskatoon, this 16-floor hotel is just steps from Midtown Plaza and TCU Place Arts & Convention Centre. Key attractions close to the Hilton Garden Inn include Remai Arts Centre (0.1 km), Meewasin Trail (1 km), the University of Saskatchewan (4 km) and River Landing (1 km). Contemporary furnishings and warm, inviting colours come together in 180 guestrooms. Retreat to the quiet calmness of your room with the city as your backdrop. Offering custom, adjustable beds, free WiFi, flat-screen TV's, microwaves and mini-fridges. Upgrade your room to one of 12 luxurious Spa Suites, with private sleeping areas, whirlpool tubs, living area and fireplace. Accessible Rooms and Pet-Friendly Rooms available at no additional charge. Positive guest experiences are assured with the Hilton Garden 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for every stay. This downtown Saskatoon conference centre hosts and caters groups in 11,500 sq. ft of functional event space. Booking at the Hilton Garden Inn ensures your event is in the hands of professionals, with full-scale catering and banquet services, fresh ingredients and in-house A/V equipment. Stay on routine with a fully-equipped Business Centre and Fitness Centre that are available 24-hours every day. A lobby Pantry conveniently equips guests with sundries at all hours, including snacks, gifts and everyday essentials. A second floor pool and whirlpool offer natural light from south-facing windows. Indulge in a handcrafted lobby latte, chef-inspired plates and locally-sourced classic cocktails in our inviting social spaces. We Proudly Serve Starbucks customizes hot and cold beverages offering pastries, grab-and-go lunches and alcoholic beverages in the inviting lobby lounge. The Garden Grille & Bar serves daily breakfast buffet, plus a full menu crafted with locally-sourced ingredients. Lunch features build-your-own salads and burgers, and dinner features BBQ platters to share in an intimate gathering. Steps Lounge is an uptown gathering place in downtown Saskatoon. Sip on the best bourbons that can be found in this city, unforgettable classic cocktails, local craft beer, appetizers and sharing plates. This award-winning hotel is home to the Hilton CEO Light & Warmth Award. Eco-friendly, rated with 4 Green Keys, Energy Star Partnership and Saskatchewan Environmental Society Partnership. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Hotel Saskatoon
- Hilton Saskatoon
- Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown Saskatchewan