In any stable city, this hotel would either be out of business or dirt cheap. Because Saskatoonis booming, they are expensive and full. But hopefully not all of us lot our common sense.
If you are an optimistic and upbeat person, even you will have trouble not being depressed and missing home, besides questioning "what didn't I study more so I didn't need to get this job".
Wi Fi is bad and unrealiable.
The lobby is bad and dirty, the bathroom is old, really terrible. The staff is OK.
The location is fine and it was clean though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre in Saskatoon, you can expect a friendly welcome, amenities within easy reach and comfortable guest rooms to make you feel at home. This recently renovated, full-service hotel is ideally located within 2 kilometers of the John G. Diefenbaker International Airport and offers everything you need, whether travelling for business, leisure, or attending a special event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Inn Hotel And Convention Center - Saskatoon
- Heritage Hotel Saskatoon
- Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre Saskatoon, Saskatchewan