“Most wonderful hotel people I have even encountered”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Saskatoon

Ramada Saskatoon
Ranked #27 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Nashville
“Most wonderful hotel people I have even encountered”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2005

I stayed at this hotel for a travel convention with about 60 other delegates. From the moment we arrived, the hospitality was overwhelming. Every staff member I encountered during my staff addressed me by name from the desk staff to the restaurant server to the bartender who remembered what each of us had to drink daily.

Some of the rooms were a little run down on the lower floors but for a small cost, one could upgrade to the business class floor where all the rooms are recently refurbished. I had wireless internet access throughout the hotel and wired in my room. Unfortunately a storm had all but destroyed their golf dome just before we arrived but they assured me it will be back before I return to visit with my family this summer.

• Stayed May 2005, travelled on business
4 Thank greatdancer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2004

The beds are small doubles, hard, springs sticking up, sheets and blankets didn't fit, rooms not the least bit sound proof, ran out of hot water real fast, black mold around tub tiles, heater didn't work and when maintenance opened it up it had about half an inch of dust and dirt caked in it - disgusting.
I must say though that all the staff that I came across were very friendly and helpful and the restaurant had very good food.
I would never go back there though.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2004

I would not go quite as far as saying it is terrible, I've stayed in worse when I was caught in one of Saskatchewan's famous snow storms.
For your money the Holiday Inn Express is a far better choice.

6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2003

We pulled into the Remada Hotel late on a Friday evening. Our room was VERY dirty, there was pee on the toilet seat, one of the beds was broken, there was lipstick on some glasses, and the one wall appeared that something had run down it in several spots. We were only staying there because we were attending a wedding that was being held there, otherwise we would have been staying somewhere else. We will not stay at a Remanda Hotel anywhere again!

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Saskatoon hotels
Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
Caswell Hill
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#26 of 39 in Saskatoon

Been to Ramada Saskatoon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Saskatoon

Property: Ramada Saskatoon
Address: 806 Idylwyld Dr N, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L 0Z6, Canada
Region: Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #27 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Saskatoon 3*
Newly renovated guest rooms, full service hotel including restaurant,lounge,nightclub,swimming pool,hot tub. Full banquet, catering/meeting facilities. Featuring our full flight indoor driving range, The Ramada Golf Dome. We are very pleased to showcase our newly renovated guest rooms, come and experience the fresh new look! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Saskatoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Hotel Dome Saskatoon