All reviewsshark clubdenny's attachedbar attachedshuttle servicelots of parkingshort stayexercise roomenjoyed my stayup to datenice roomconvenient locationreginamicrowavecouchhospital
Reviewed April 12, 2011

THe room was too warm, no extra pillows, loud rowdy drunks beneath our window. The worst part was waking up at 2:30am to 4 bites on my arm. I met with the Manager in the morning about the bites, and she responded "probabley mosquito bites". My arm was sore, itchy and inflammed and ruined my whole weekend. Needless to say we checked out and went to another hotel.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Turbosled
Beverley05, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems encountered during your recent stay. Your comments are important to us. As per our conversation, a professional was immediately called in to investigate your concerns. An inspection report documented your guestroom as not requiring any form of treatment. Upon completion of the report, a telephone message with my contact information was left for you. I did not receive a returned telephone call. In view of the above comments, It is my wish you will afford The Sandman Hotel, Saskatoon the opportunity to host your future hotel stays.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed March 17, 2011

I stayed overnight on business - the location is great (just 5 min from the aiport), staff very helpful and friendly, rooms comfortable .... and the attched bar is a great place for supper. the exercise room and pool looked great too, but I didn't have time to experience them. I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Room cost $120, which I thought was a little steep for a basic hotel room on a Monday night. The room was relatively nicely furnished though, and I slept without any interruptions.

I experienced no issues with noise or 'sketchy' looking people as reported by some others. The temperature was about -30C though, so it may have been that it was too cold for anyone to be outside making noise.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2010

This hotel was a complete dump! Do yourself a favour and find something better!! Everything about it SUCKED! Overall, the staff was very unfriendly. Would it kill them to greet you even ONCE???? The rooms need a COMPLETE OVERHAUL! I'd be ashamed to charge money for such a run down room. I decided to sleep with my clothes on... ya! Not kidding!! The sink in the room was completely clogged and eventually after the water drained, the stench was something that would make you vomit! They neglected to put enough credit on my room ( how this is my problem, I'd never know, as I have a platnium Amex card), I was held at their pathetic "Denny's Restaurant" for over 30 mins as their unexperienced staff had to confirm with the front desk that my card could handle the you guess it - $15 charge. (boy, that's the last time i leave my wallet in the room) I wasn't allowed to leave to go get it, as they thought I would do a dine and dash... What a joke! wake up people! it's 2010! If I was going to pull a dine and dash I would of had a few beers!!!! OVERALL? A PATHETIC JOKE!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank zorka3500
CindySaskatoon, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems encountered during your previous stay. Our success is measured by our customers experiences. This was not the quality of service we pride ourselves. Your concerns have been addressed for immediate rectification. My apologies again, and it is my wish you will permit The Sandman Hotel, Saskatoon another opportunity to exceed your expectations by hosting your future hotel stays!

Yours In Hospitality,
General Manager,
Sandman Hotel, Saskatoon

Reviewed September 14, 2010

We were in Saskatoon for two days and started looking for a place to stay on Saturday night at 930pm. Stopped by a few hotels in the area where the Sandman is located, but left as they either looked sketchy or had some sketchy people roaming around outside (and in one case, inside) the lobby. When we stopped the car outside of the Sandman Hotel, we got a much better impression. The lobby looked bright, spacious, clean and tidy. The people we met in the reception both acted and looked professional. We got a room at a good rate compared to the other hotels we checked and were very happy with our choice. The room was clean and although it faced the entrance and we kept the window open through the (Saturday) night, it was not loud and we all slept well. Free wifi, but no breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2010
CindySaskatoon, Manager at Sandman Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Sandman Hotel, Saskatoon for your recent stay.
Customer feedback is important to us. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated.
Thank you again for choosing The Sandman Hotel and we look forward to hosting you in the future.

Yours In hospitality,