Sandman Hotel Saskatoon
US$109
GardenInn.com
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$105
US$102
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$90
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$95
US$92
US$115
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Park Town Hotel(Saskatoon)
Priceline
US$87
US$84
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

All reviewsdenny's attachedbar attachedshuttle serviceshort stayenjoyed my stayup to datenice rooman upgradeexcellent stayreginacouchpethospital
Reviewed May 2, 2011

I stayed at the Sandman in Saskatoon while in transit. In part, I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport and offered a shuttle service. On checking in I informed the counter staff that I was hoping to take a 6:00 am flight to Toronto and that I would require the shuttle service. I was told that they were short staffed and that I would have to take a cab. It was late, so I checked in anyway. When I got to my room I found that I could not get a flight the next morning, so needed to stay in Saskatoon another night. I could not get on the internet, so decided to wait til morning.

In the morning I tried to get on the internet, but could not. When I phoned the desk I was told I could come down and use the business centre. As it was very early I told that person that I was wearing my pyjamas and did not want to come down to use the internet.

This staff member then tried to give me further advice about getting on the internet. For the life of me I could not understand what she was saying. Her command of the English language was less than acceptable.

Finallly, I understood that she wanted me to go to the Sasktel internet service. I was able to get to the provider and then needed a password to get on to the service. Once connected I was unable to stay on the internet and was continually being booted off the net.

I had to stay in town another night, but I chose to go to another hotel for the extra night. Although the person on the counter listened to my complaints, he merely told me that when I came back to town that I should stay there again and that he would upgrade me. I told him that I didn't need a bigger bed, I needed the services that were advertised.

In addition to these challenges I found the bar/restaurant to be VERY noisy and the food gave me an allegic reaction.

I can't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Ginger443
Reviewed April 12, 2011

THe room was too warm, no extra pillows, loud rowdy drunks beneath our window. The worst part was waking up at 2:30am to 4 bites on my arm. I met with the Manager in the morning about the bites, and she responded "probabley mosquito bites". My arm was sore, itchy and inflammed and ruined my whole weekend. Needless to say we checked out and went to another hotel.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Turbosled
Beverley05, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems encountered during your recent stay. Your comments are important to us. As per our conversation, a professional was immediately called in to investigate your concerns. An inspection report documented your guestroom as not requiring any form of treatment. Upon completion of the report, a telephone message with my contact information was left for you. I did not receive a returned telephone call. In view of the above comments, It is my wish you will afford The Sandman Hotel, Saskatoon the opportunity to host your future hotel stays.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed March 17, 2011

I stayed overnight on business - the location is great (just 5 min from the aiport), staff very helpful and friendly, rooms comfortable .... and the attched bar is a great place for supper. the exercise room and pool looked great too, but I didn't have time to experience them. I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Room cost $120, which I thought was a little steep for a basic hotel room on a Monday night. The room was relatively nicely furnished though, and I slept without any interruptions.

I experienced no issues with noise or 'sketchy' looking people as reported by some others. The temperature was about -30C though, so it may have been that it was too cold for anyone to be outside making noise.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2010

This hotel was a complete dump! Do yourself a favour and find something better!! Everything about it SUCKED! Overall, the staff was very unfriendly. Would it kill them to greet you even ONCE???? The rooms need a COMPLETE OVERHAUL! I'd be ashamed to charge money for such a run down room. I decided to sleep with my clothes on... ya! Not kidding!! The sink in the room was completely clogged and eventually after the water drained, the stench was something that would make you vomit! They neglected to put enough credit on my room ( how this is my problem, I'd never know, as I have a platnium Amex card), I was held at their pathetic "Denny's Restaurant" for over 30 mins as their unexperienced staff had to confirm with the front desk that my card could handle the you guess it - $15 charge. (boy, that's the last time i leave my wallet in the room) I wasn't allowed to leave to go get it, as they thought I would do a dine and dash... What a joke! wake up people! it's 2010! If I was going to pull a dine and dash I would of had a few beers!!!! OVERALL? A PATHETIC JOKE!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank zorka3500
CindySaskatoon, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the problems encountered during your previous stay. Our success is measured by our customers experiences. This was not the quality of service we pride ourselves. Your concerns have been addressed for immediate rectification. My apologies again, and it is my wish you will permit The Sandman Hotel, Saskatoon another opportunity to exceed your expectations by hosting your future hotel stays!

Yours In Hospitality,