Sandman Hotel Saskatoon
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$95
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$73
US$102
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$105
Park Town Hotel(Saskatoon)
US$90
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$115
Delta Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$87
All reviewsdenny's attachedbar attachedshuttle serviceshort stayenjoyed my stayup to datenice rooman upgradeexcellent stayreginacouchpethospital
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Like this place. Good quality sleep, quiet place. Room is very big for 150$. Even get a love seat couch + seperate 1 seat couch. The only down side is the washroom that is very basic with cheap old fixture. The Shark club has great looking and cheerful staff that worth the detour! Dennis restaurant does great for breakfast. Very close to airport and business district

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I booked my stay for a Holiday rate of $99, which is a good value in the city. I inquired at the time of my booking if they had Airport Shuttle service. I was assured that they did. Upon check-in I requested a 5 a.m. shuttle ride, and was told there would be no problem.
However, in the morning, upon check out the front desk told me I had no shuttle request booked, nor did they offer such service. Another guest who was waiting to check out told me she had also requested shuttle service, but had been told Sandman only offered it after 8 a.m.
She and I shared a cab to the airport.

Room Tip: The adjoining Denny's restaurant had great food, good value and very good service. I will be staying at the Days Inn, Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express the next time I want to have a room with shuttle service. No complimentary breakfast here, either. L
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank LCDL
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My husband and I frequent Saskatoon quite often, and when we do, we stay at the Sandman. The rooms have always been clean and fresh. Its not in the best area for tourism, its right by the airport, and there is a country bar across the street. The denny's and the shark club bar that are attached to the hotel are great, and extremely convenient. I have never had any issues with the staff there, they have always been polite and accommodating, Its a decent price, and I wouldn't think twice about going there again! Unlike some of the previous comments, I have not seen any 'sketchy' people around, or have been even remotely worried about going to my car alone at night.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Stayed here for one night and that was one night too many. Wasn't our choice but company was paying for our stay. Bathroom was absolutely filthy as was the carpet. Furniture was really outdated. We never would have paid the price that our company paid and if paying for ourselves we would have immediately left and asked for a refund after seeing the room. The front desk agent was friendly and professional though.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank sask3
Reviewed November 12, 2011

There doesn't seem to be anything special about this particular hotel.
I checked in on a Saturday afternoon and there was one agent working behind the counter...so my check in took about half an hour.
The pool was nice, spent some time relaxing there, and I like the lobby- very welcoming.
Another good point is that the Denny's restaurant is attached (the extremely busy Denny's so get there early).
The hotel is easy to find and more than adequate for short stays.

Room Tip: Rooms furthest from the lobby or pool will definitely be quieter
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family