“Eggs Benedict Delicious!”

Poached Breakfast Bistro
Ranked #3 of 771 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: European, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Breakfast restaurant in the same building as Flint Saloon in the evenings
Reviewed December 15, 2015

We enjoyed our breakfast very much. I would have liked fruit with the Eggs Benedict instead of tomatoes. We arrived about 8:30 Sunday morning and the restaurant was already filling up. The music was quite loud. The washrooms are down in the basement.

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed December 14, 2015

If you are a fan of eggs benedict, you MUST go to Poached and try theirs! It is excellent! Peameal crusted bacon, lemony hollandaise sauce, and eggs cooked to perfection. Try it with the potato croquettes and freshley squeezed orange juice and you have the best breakfast in Saskatoon!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed December 9, 2015 via mobile

Have been once before. Really enjoyed the breakfast. The bacon roll ups are delicious. A little pricey but a nice treat.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 26, 2015

This is hands down the best brunching place in Saskatoon.

Everything they do is done with precision. Correction - everything they do, with the exception of their coffees, is done with precision. They have a great machine but the staff lacks training on how to pull a great coffee.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed November 5, 2015 via mobile

Out of all the mediocre breakfast places in Saskatoon, it's nice to have a gem like this one. A little more upscale, with unique offerings and fresh single brewed caffeinated beverages.

If you are looking for a cute place to have a breakfast place with a significant other or small business type group, this is the place.

I was there today and had the breakfast plate, 2 poached eggs with rye toast, bacon roll ups, potato croquettes and a side "salad."
I also ordered a cappuccino, which was a little strong for me so I asked for steamed milk.

I love everything except the side "salad." Which was just cherry tomatoes in some sort of cheese paste, I liked the paste, but I hate tomatoes. Last time I was here, the side salad was actually a salad, which I wasn't a fan of either, which Is just personal preference (just call me anti-vegetables).

If you don't mind spending $20 on breakfast then you should try it. It's nice for a treat once in a while. The waitresses are attentive and friendly.

Will be back again and again.

Date of visit: November 2015