“Good dennys location”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #387 of 743 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: American
Description: Welcome to Denny's Canada! Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny's restaurants serve classic breakfast around the clock as well as craveable salads, hand-pressed burgers and homestyle dinners. Our menu is broad yet familiar, which makes us a great place to take the kids and family. You will always find delicious value and variety no matter what you are in the mood for. Denny's is proud to be Canada's Diner. And, don't miss the festive flavors you've been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny's to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin's, and Pumpkin Treats.
Reviewed November 15, 2017

Excellent staff and the food was fine. It's a Denny's so you know the food. I find it to be a good value. A tip I have is if you are gluten free get a burger made on their gluten free english muffin. They have pretty good burger and of course great breakfast.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

This Denny's was near the Hampton Inn we stayed at. It was recently remodeled. The food was good. Sometimes Denny's can be iffy, but this place was great. The service was impeccable and friendly. We were there around 8 p.m. on a Sunday. Would recommend them.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Great service and always enjoy breakfasts here. Lots of parking and right off the highway. Seen one you've seen them all.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

To mention service was bad. But I did only see 2 waiters working the whole restaurant so I cant blame the server as he had way too many tables. I was a family of 4 with young kids at lunch time. 1pm. We waited well past an hr for our food we had our drinks 20 min after ordering and nobody said sorry for the wait it was ignoring us that was the part. We were about to leave a few $ on the table for drinks and walk out. Food shows my burger was hot fries are cold... and kids food was cold. If any restaurant should know kids to serve first. I like Dennys but this location was bad poorly managed, and now have left a sour taste in my kids mouth. Thanks

1  Thank doobiess
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely love dennys nachos! You'll never have more chips than toppings leftover at the end. They're saucy sand delicious. Service is hit and miss, however.