“Good Chinese food good price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hot Wok Asian Restaurant
Ranked #507 of 738 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We go here for our Chinese food in Saskatoon- the ginger beef is really good, the noodle bowls as well. Good portions and reasonable prices. Restaurant could use a bit of a makeover and update.

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

We got the dinner for 5 on Christmas eve. It was so good and very reasonable price. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I would love to say I tried the food at Hot Wok but I did not get passed the take-out process. I called from my hotel for delivery and the call started by the order taker arguing that what I was ordering was not on the menu(curry beef). After convincing her it was, I ordered a few more dishes. The total was $43 and order taker stated the order must be $50 for free delivery. I stated I will order an egg roll to get the total to $45 (the free delivery amount on the takeout menu) and she again argued that free delivery is $50. After getting managerial approval, she agreed to the $45 order and I proceeded to provide her with the hotel details. The hotel is on the same street as the restaurant and she stated she did not know hotel (it is 1km away on the same street). I gave her the address and room number. She then asked for me to wait in the lobby for the delivery. I understand this is not an unusual request but at this time I lost my mind and told her to cancel the order and hung up. I have never had to work so hard to want to give a restaurant my money. Won't ever call again.

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick bite.
Had a half order of fresh rolls and a noodle bowl. Both were very fresh and tasty.
The service was great; very prompt and good interactions with customers.

Reviewed July 5, 2016

Service was just fine. Sorry, the stir fry meats were so over cooked and hard. The spring rolls were so greasy. Everything tasted as if if was cooked the day before and re fried. We were there at noon. Sorry, food needs to be fresh